• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many calories do you guys cut on?

adrenaline99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious as to what amount of cals you guys cut on, I know everyone is different this is just out of curiosity, I'm 195 lbs cutting on 2300 and it's going very quickly. But then again I'm on test/var/t3.

I never eat below maintenance. I use strongmen exercises to get into a deficit.

Weighing 245 I can lean out really well on 3500.

5'6 and a fat 190 right now

But based on previous dieting experiences I cut well on 2300 maintain well on 2700 and bulk on anywhere from 3100-3400 (closer to the latter I start seeing a little fat gain).

Now I enjoy carb cycling though and what I just started again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HIIT for 20 mins is about 500 calories for me. So when I do 3200 cals (500 deficit) and HIIT I can drop a couple lbs a week for maybe 6-8 weeks (15 lbs).
41, 6'2" 265 and FAT right now so 15-20 in 2 months will be no problem.

if i'm doing a quick cut (2-3 weeks) just to drop a couple bf% points i'll do like 2k/day carb cycling with one day of really low, like 1400 because i know i'm not going to lose that much muscle mass in 2 or 3 weeks. if i do a longer term cut, like several months. i'll usually eat at maintenance and use cardio 4-5x a week for 30 minutes post workout to bring around the defecit

HIIT for 20 mins is about 500 calories for me. So when I do 3200 cals (500 deficit) and HIIT I can drop a couple lbs a week for maybe 6-8 weeks (15 lbs).
41, 6'2" 265 and FAT right now so 15-20 in 2 months will be no problem.

Lol FAT in all caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The general practice is once you figure your daily maintenance calorie you cut 500 calories. You dont want to loose anymore than 1.5 pounds a week for a healthy weight lost.

Usually start at 2800 and work down

Back