• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mental advice on current training routine

kstar55

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Due To crazy work schedule i have limited time to hit the gym My current stats are 6ft 2 230lbs about 14% bf numerous cycles under my belt, Im currently bulking so I'm lifting heavier lower reps and alot of compound movements ex squats, bench, dead lifts etc. My current lift schedule is

Monday- Legs,abbs 15mins elliptical
Wednesday- Back, Bis, 15min elliptical
Friday- chest,shoulders,tris - 15mins stair master

My Problem is not working out itself, im use to going to the gym 5 days a week. Im now consolidating my workout routine to 3days so i guess the issue is I'm in the gym less but by no means am i slacking on my workouts or clean bulk diet. Its the change of the routine and less days at the gym that I'm having difficulty accpeting can anyone relate or share there experience, and have any advice coping with this?

i have had better results with a 4 day split than 5-7 days in the gym...i recover better and make better gains..if ya utilize the time your there 3 days is plenty...just have to find the routine that works best for you....

ive seen guys do a 2 day week of monster compound routines and blow up...if your destroying the muscle while your there thn the extra rest days are needed, however if your just half assing it and only going 3 days results will suffer...

theres some great 2-3 day a week routines out there that will cripple you...haha.. ill try and link ya up to one i found recently..brb

i have had better results with a 4 day split than 5-7 days in the gym...i recover better and make better gains..if ya utilize the time your there 3 days is plenty...just have to find the routine that works best for you....

ive seen guys do a 2 day week of monster compound routines and blow up...if your destroying the muscle while your there thn the extra rest days are needed, however if your just half assing it and only going 3 days results will suffer...

theres some great 2-3 day a week routines out there that will cripple you...haha.. ill try and link ya up to one i found recently..brb

Thanks brother, im going balls out heavy controlled movements, saw as fuck the next day i just miss going to the gym more then 3 days a week thanks again for the link

You are just having reservations because you are not at the gym as ofter as you are used to. As you start seeing some gains, those reservations will fade.

Stick it out!

Back