• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Little help please

FloGrown1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a quick question. I just started my first cycle 1 week ago today. I have pined 3 times as of today, Sun & Wed. I am running test cyp at 500mg a week with 25mg of dbol ed. I have my diet dialed in, and have been drinking plenty of water (1 to 2 gallon a day ), and on top of that taking all my multi vitamins etc.. I have worked out hard every day this week and have not noticed much of a difference If any. So my question is at what point should I start seeing some results as far as phasic, and strength increase? would like to here your opinion. Thank you

Test c takes about 4weeks to kick in and start noticing for me. But that's where dbol comes in as a "jump start". But 25mg is pretty low, I'd start at 50mg ed

Give your body a break too. Working out everyday is not necessary. Rest time is just as important

You should see Results by week 4-5 . You should also get blood work done by that time :)

Great thank you so much. I was going to ask when to get bloods dune, but when I do not to sure what to look for due to not ever having it done before. Also I just bumped up to 50mg today based some threads that I have read. When I get bloods dune where do you go to. Is it a doctor or walk in clinic, and how much is it going to run me. Thanks again for all the help, that's why I love this forum.

Check out the "Lab Testing" section and read the stickies... Should answer any questions you have. Including how to get them done

Yeah long ester test is around 5 weeks to 'kick-in'...give or take a week.

And as mentioned, I'd bump up da dbol if I were you.

I ran an almost identical 1st cycle so feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Yeah long ester test is around 5 weeks to 'kick-in'...give or take a week.

And as mentioned, I'd bump up da dbol if I were you.

I ran an almost identical 1st cycle so feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Thanks Bro! I will take you up on that offer and pm you tomorrow with a couple of questions. Thanks again everyone for your help:)

IML Gear Cream!
So I have a quick question. I just started my first cycle 1 week ago today. I have pined 3 times as of today, Sun & Wed. I am running test cyp at 500mg a week with 25mg of dbol ed. I have my diet dialed in, and have been drinking plenty of water (1 to 2 gallon a day ), and on top of that taking all my multi vitamins etc.. I have worked out hard every day this week and have not noticed much of a difference If any. So my question is at what point should I start seeing some results as far as phasic, and strength increase? would like to here your opinion. Thank you

How long have you been training? Or in this case I should say "working out"?

Just out of curiosity whats your height, weight and estimated body fat %?

How long have you been training? Or in this case I should say "working out"?

Just out of curiosity whats your height, weight and estimated body fat %?

Ok, but if your looking for someone to rip into please save it! I am 35 years old and I am 6 '1, @ 195lb. I have been "working out" on and off since I was about 20. I would say for the past 6 years have been my best due to the fact I met an amazing women that happens to be a figure competitor. Basically she has taught me a lot about lifting, and diet. oh body fat is around 15 to 18.

You should have done labs PRIOR to your cycle. PrivateMd is a great place to start.
Doing 500mg a week is a good place to start. Jumping your dbol from 25mg to 50mg to me is not needed but to each their own. You can get get great results from test e or test cyp ALONE.
Working out 3-4x a week is all you need. Diet is hugely important and monitoring your workouts is the way to go.
Dont expect miracles w gear especially if your diet and training suck.

I hear ya bro. I am not expecting miracles, just was curious how long test and dbol take to kick in. I have my diet in place, and I always keep track of my day in the gym. Thanks again for the advice, I mean that.

You should have done labs PRIOR to your cycle. PrivateMd is a great place to start.
Doing 500mg a week is a good place to start. Jumping your dbol from 25mg to 50mg to me is not needed but to each their own. You can get get great results from test e or test cyp ALONE.
Working out 3-4x a week is all you need. Diet is hugely important and monitoring your workouts is the way to go.
Dont expect miracles w gear especially if your diet and training suck.

He is right that you'll get great results from the test alone. And dbol really isn't needed. But if you ARE taking it, your results will be much better from it at 50mg rather than 25mg. If your taking it, might as well benefit as much as you can from it.

Posmx: thanks for pointing me to the sticky on were to get bloods, I must have skimmed by that. I actually have a labcorp wright down the street so very convenient. I'm planning on getting bloods 4 to 5 weeks. I know I fucked up and didn't get bloods before I started but cant go back now.

Ok, but if your looking for someone to rip into please save it! I am 35 years old and I am 6 '1, @ 195lb. I have been "working out" on and off since I was about 20. I would say for the past 6 years have been my best due to the fact I met an amazing women that happens to be a figure competitor. Basically she has taught me a lot about lifting, and diet. oh body fat is around 15 to 18.

6'1" 195 @ 15-18% is exactly what I expected based on your initial post.

theres no real wisdom to pinning cyp three times a week..youre wasting pins

Sounds like the beginning of a new POWERLIFTER based on those numbers! :winkfinger:

Yeah maybe ;)

Look I spent years wasting my time and energy on new guys I just dont care anymore. And I this is no exception but what kills me is how guys supposedly have a good diet and great training and have been doing so for 5+ years yet have stats like this? Im not.trying to be an asshole.here....at least not this.time..... but there can be no muscle base with stats like that. That height and weight at 8-9% ...ok....physique guy. But ive been 6'0" 175 at 15-16% and I onow what it looks.like. which is why I laugh when any new guy on his first cycle says "diet or traning dialed in" or "in check" because its.never the case. Oh well....like I said...I dont give a shit. It is what it is.

Yeah maybe ;)

Look I spent years wasting my time and energy on new guys I just dont care anymore. And I this is no exception but what kills me is how guys supposedly have a good diet and great training and have been doing so for 5+ years yet have stats like this? Im not.trying to be an asshole.here....at least not this.time..... but there can be no muscle base with stats like that. That height and weight at 8-9% ...ok....physique guy. But ive been 6'0" 175 at 15-16% and I onow what it looks.like. which is why I laugh when any new guy on his first cycle says "diet or traning dialed in" or "in check" because its.never the case. Oh well....like I said...I dont give a shit. It is what it is.
damn bro no need to bash me I'm on here to learn as much as I can yes I'm new but I'm not a new guy that's just going to come and go I'm here to stay.yeah my diet fluctuates sometimes I eat good and sometimes I don't but now that I'm on this cycle I feel it's important that I stay strict with my diet. I'm sure there's times where your weight has fluctuated and times where you haven't eaten the healthiest. Look I don't know what you have against me but I'm not a dick nor do I want to come off as one are you forgetting the time you first started. Look I'm here to educate myself on anything and everything if you don't want to waste your time and energy on new guys then don't chime in. Look I'm not trying to be a dick because that's not who I am so if I pissed you off in someway my bad.

damn bro no need to bash me I'm on here to learn as much as I can yes I'm new but I'm not a new guy that's just going to come and go I'm here to stay.yeah my diet fluctuates sometimes I eat good and sometimes I don't but now that I'm on this cycle I feel it's important that I stay strict with my diet. I'm sure there's times where your weight has fluctuated and times where you haven't eaten the healthiest. Look I don't know what you have against me but I'm not a dick nor do I want to come off as one are you forgetting the time you first started. Look I'm here to educate myself on anything and everything if you don't want to waste your time and energy on new guys then don't chime in. Look I'm not trying to be a dick because that's not who I am so if I pissed you off in someway my bad.

No one is bashing you. If that were the case you would indeed be able to tell the difference. And my not giving a shit about new guys issues was directed at PL03's comment not you.
I dont have anything against you. I think you are getting a little overly sensitive in the pants in regards to my post. I do remember my first time. It was before we ever had internet forums a very long time ago so the wealth of knowledge that is at guys fingertips these days that some of them dont seem to use.
Here's a behind the scenes tip on my reason for posting..... you said all the key words and phrases that tell many of us vets that you havent done enough research. Not so much that you shouldnt be doing what you are doing....just that you dont know what you are doing. When you say something like i worked out really hard all week and wonder why you got no results.....lol.....bro thats hilarious. It makes some of us wonder if you have acquired enough knowledge about what you have chosen to do and be able to do it safely before hand as opposed to after you have already started. Research would have told you when you should begin to see results.
As far as the stats go...I have a bunch of guys just like you in my gym. I see them cycle and not much changes because theres no real muscular base to start with. Now in your case with 6 years of consistent(?) training Even at a higher bodyfat you should have way more muscle mass on you IF you have been eating enough...even if its not the cleanest and if you know how to train correctly to grow LBM. <<then herein lies the problem with cycling because if you cant diet and train to grow lean mass while natural then its not going to happen with AAS. The bottom line is I'm having a hard time understanding why you have been training so long but are 6'1" with only about 170 lb of LBM?

I gotcha. I understand it takes a little bit of time for it to kick in, everybody's bodies are little bit different so I just wanted other peoples opinions on how long it took them to see results. Anyhow thanks for your opinion, I do mean that.

I gotcha. I understand it takes a little bit of time for it to kick in, everybody's bodies are little bit different so I just wanted other peoples opinions on how long it took them to see results. Anyhow thanks for your opinion, I do mean that.

3 weeks you will feel something is happening. Pumps, strength ect.

If your Dbol is legit, and you are heading into week 2, this should be the week you notice it. The water weight and pumps should coming on pretty strong along with increased strength. I'd leave the dbol at 25-if you need to run more it's underdosed. Especially being its your first exposure to dbol, 25 mg is more than enough. I usually only take blue hearts and have done so multiple times and 30 mg is more than enough.

Like was said, 4-6 weeks and the Cyp should be kicking in as you come off the dbol. I can usually tell becaue dbol doesn't make me very vascular but test does. So I usually get super veiny when that time comes around. That could just be me though.
Id recommend getting a calorie counter like MyFitnessPal. I think that more than gear has helped me the most lol. Good luck man!

Back