• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any new info on there gh??

I'm in the same boat as you. I only really see one blood test on this product which doesn't put my mind at ease. I'm about to pull the trigger but some people sharing their experiences with this product will help seal the deal.

Bump

DS are good people to deal with. There was a few respected guys who said it's good. I'm using some of it now, but kind of in a different way. I running 4 IU's of genotropin in the morning, and pinning 2 1/2 IU's of his Canadian hgh in the evening. Don't have any blood work, but it's working. The price is reasonable that's why I'm adding it in with the genos.

Would be interesting to know if any of you guys are running the Canadian hgh and how things are going....

Need some gh but sick of bull shit, any info on these guys?

There are threads and blood tests, here and at evo board. 27-30 average serum results. Many customers are using this now and coming back to buy again and again. All are happy.

here is one....this guy only inject 5iu and he was supposed to inject 10iu, but still he has good result from only 5iu! This is repost from Evo board.

maddad; said:
ok kids here goes. wednesday morning at 7am i pinned 5iu intramuscle deltoid canada peptide somatropin. bloods where taken at 10am. blood serum result on scale from 1-10. mine was 17.

and no i don't have baseline. but something elevated my gh levels. i think ds is one of my best sources. i want to believe this stuff is legit but also being realistic.

and yes i can print the slip and redact my personal info if this is ok to do. mods?

xlasg8.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered some and will give feedback soon. To be honest I completely expect excellent results. I respect DS and know he wouldn't carry anything bad.

Nice! I have been looking for some legit HGH for a while now. I may have to pull the trigger on this.

It's legit :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I just picked some gh up I will keep you all posted, obviously at a later date. I will say though ordering process and t/a was great. Happy so far

It's legit. See my lab results around here somewhere along with many other people.

Here is another one I found too.

Enri said:
WOW!!! This stuff is awesome. My labs speak for themselves.

I didn't get any sides from the 10 IUs I had injected the day I had my blood drawn, and haven't had any since, with the exception of maybe slightly higer than normal blood pressure. I was expectig numbing in my hands like most experience.

These have to be legit!

eqcf0y.jpg

Back