• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Running test p and winny?

Mac1153

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm running test p 100 at 1.5 ml eod and two two mg winnys in the am and three at night.. Total of 5 mg of winny a day.. Gonna run both for 8 weeks Any advice on any of this more winny Less test p. just looking for some advice only my third cycle. Ears are always open. Thanks brothers

You mean 20mg win in am and 30 in pm equaling 50 mg daily. I don't know much about test p. Sorry. Some of these guys definitly can help. For future anything related to aas use should be in the aas forum not general discussion. You'll get the hang of it soon brother.

3492 out

You mean 20mg win in am and 30 in pm equaling 50 mg daily. I don't know much about test p. Sorry. Some of these guys definitly can help. For future anything related to aas use should be in the aas forum not general discussion. You'll get the hang of it soon brother.

3492 out

Ya still trying to figure this shit out. Not as easy as you'd think. Thanks again for all your help brother!

Test p and Winny are effective together and don't cause bloat. You are running a good enough dose to see results and I'd go at least 8 wks or as long as you can stand the Winny.

Test p and Winny are effective together and don't cause bloat. You are running a good enough dose to see results and I'd go at least 8 wks or as long as you can stand the Winny.

Awesome! Thanks for all the help brother. I really appreciate it

Mac

only advice I have is focus on DIT "Diet induced thermogenesis, this will assist on looking lean and hard..Get your macros.. Its a nice quality cycle that you have there, meet it half way and do you part!

Good luck!

only advice I have is focus on DIT "Diet induced thermogenesis, this will assist on looking lean and hard..Get your macros.. Its a nice quality cycle that you have there, meet it half way and do you part!

Good luck!

Awesome! Thanks for looking out and I will do.. Much love brotha

Mac

Back