• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

powder sourse

Magicmic

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone tell me if they had experience with any of these so called powder suppliers and a few say they manufacturer which I think they are lying.

1-Jiaxinkang Pharmaceutical & technology Co.,Ltd.,

2-Shenzhen Shijingu Technology Co.,Ltd.,

3-Hong Kong Yuancheng Saichuang Technology Co.,Ltd.,

4-Shenzhen Simeiquan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd

Www.pharmade.com www.steriod-power.com which is website with the second company on the list Shenzhen shijingu technology co.,ltd., rep is Nicol and hanna but in reality probably Fred or burt or the same person. I dont care really just want a great source.

And theres Asiaproducts.com. I think a fee of these might be the same company just different names. Hell they all could be fake or all could be real which I highly doubt.

If anyone has had any experience with legends.redlionpharm.bruce group.jacopgroup. Etc.... Appreciate any help on this matter. Pm me please. Dont want to piss off anylabs which may buy from any of these.

What the fuck. Somebody knows something about these. Oh I will just buy from a few. Maybe some samples. And i will post because no one else will.

Back