• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Second cycle thoughts

themightykoosh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm trying to put my second cycle together, it's been a few years since I tried my first one. Last time I did a plain test E cycle. I wouldn't mind doing just test alone again honestly. I'm planning on keeping a really clean diet, basically 5 big meals of lean protein a day with a little carbs on my meal before workouts. My hope is to cut while bulking, i know any cycle has potential to be a cutting cycle. I would use a higher dose this time if I stick with just test, maybe like 400mg/wk. My question is should I go this route? or should I compliment the test with some tren or something.

And just to mention, i'm 26, 5'11, 176 lbs with abouuuut 10-11% bf, but i havent been checked in a while

Given time between cycles I would stick with just test again to get your wheels back under you. If you want to go a little more just up the dose to 600 or 750 a week and run it a little longer 12-15 wks

I say at your height/weight. 400-500mg/week of test is plenty. No need to add more things in if there's no need to. More is not always better. Happy pinning!

Not all of people can handle tren. I never try it because of the risk of having insomnia. If you want, deca compound or npp (deca with a shorter ester) is always good to add. I would get that posting count up to 10.

Thanks guys, I'll probably just stick with the test then. For that I would need to run arimidex, 0.10 mg a day during the cycle and 0.20 mg a day for pct 3-4 weeks, does that sound right? then also for pct i'd need nolva and clomid? i'm a little rusty since my first cycle

I have done alot of cycles. And let me just say that my next cycle will be Test only unless i do a tren run. I have used test with deca, eq, master p, and npp and got to say that test only is as good as any to me. I may try a test only cycle in a couple months of about 1000mg/wk.

Back