• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lower back really tightening up

FutureOlympia

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first cycle. My 4th pin is coming up Monday. Ive noticed my lower back tightening up a lot the last few days while doing regular everyday things like laundry and dishes. It used to do this to me on heavy legs days and heavey deads but not doing everyday tasks.

I know that aas can thicken your blood and that the super back pump is a side. I'm just wondering if that's what I'm experiencing. I supplement with potassium and started taking low dose aspirin yesterday.

Any pointers on how to combat/avoid this. Its gonna make heavy legs/back day suck and those are my fav's.

Test C only 750 mg/week. Starting AI next week. Arimadex. Wanted to wait to see what sides I would get. Bp is consistantly 127/81 or in that area. Slightly high but not bad. I've not seen an increase since I went on. Would AI help alleviate the back tightness?

If the pain was caused by high BP due to water retention or just plain old water retention it could be possible. I've never really felt those kind of pumps just from test and I always run an AI so I'm guessing a bit. Dbol does that to me although not so much in daily activities for similar reasons. You might see what happens with the AI. It's entirely possible it's unrelated.

K. We will see what happens when I start the AI. This was happening to me about a year ago when I would do legs. But it only happened on legs day. After a while it stopped, and I figured I just strengthened my back enough that I wouldn't have to deal with it. Its never happened on a daily basis though. Its not debilitating, I just have to take breaks while doing dishes, which is fuckimg annoying and makes me feel like a pussy.

Yeah I've never experienced anything remotely close to that. Taurine 3g a day is typically what you'll see recommended for extreme low back pumps. Magnesium too, but what you describe I've only experienced with severe over use injuries from work coupled with dehydration and a serious calorie deficit.

K. We will see what happens when I start the AI. This was happening to me about a year ago when I would do legs. But it only happened on legs day. After a while it stopped, and I figured I just strengthened my back enough that I wouldn't have to deal with it. Its never happened on a daily basis though. Its not debilitating, I just have to take breaks while doing dishes, which is fuckimg annoying and makes me feel like a pussy.
You're doing the dishes, but back pumps makes you a pussy? Lol!
doesn't sound related to the cycle. Hot showers (you may be the soaking tub type- use Epsoms), stretching, taurine, WEAR A BELT!
I been teasing you, cause I'm an old jealous hater, but on the real: TAKE CARE OF YOUR BACK! Chiropractor, acupuncture, masseuse, whatever floats your boat- your back is trying to tell you something. Listen to it!

Just a guess but I would assume your working out much harder than ever before which causes the extra wear and tear on your body. Highestfuel recommended some great things to help. Good luck.

You have weak glutes. Some low back pump is unavoidable. But to have it normally means your lumbar is over compensating for what your glutes should be doing.

You have weak glutes. Some low back pump is unavoidable. But to have it normally means your lumbar is over compensating for what your glutes should be doing.
In that same vein, tight hamstrings will do that too. A lacrosse ball after leg days when the glutes and hams are warmed up, will help loosen your hanstrings up over time. Just sit on it and roll around and work out the knots.

Absolutely. Sounds like an undeveloped posterior chain to me. I'm betting your form is lacking as well, never fails to be the cause.

*If you have access to an inversion table, use it after back and leg days. I personally own one and it's priceless!

Back