• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Peanut Butter

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just curious if anyone else eats as much damn peanut butter as me. I was eating like a jar a week when I was cutting and now I eat even more since I'm trying to bulk up a little. Its natural peanut butter, only has peanuts and salt in it. It isn't very sweet. Its actually kroger natural crunchy peanut butter. I love it and its been a staple in my diet for a long time lol

Anyone else addicted to peanut butter??

We stock up on skippy natural... At any given time we have 4 cases on hand. I throw it in my protein drinks, eat a spoon before bed, and the kids eat it as a snack at night. My favorite it making peanut butter protein balls: I mix 2 scoops of chocolate whey, a HUGE glob of pb, some local honey and a tbsp of unsweetened cocoa. Mix them together with a spoon until it forms a huge blob. Then tear apart the blob and roll into small balls. Freeze them for an hour and then move them to the refrigerator. Good shit.

i kill peanut butter!!!! skippy natural as well as nanny. i crush a jar every 3-4 days by myself lol!

what!^ damn bro! jst when you think you are kinda extreme with something someone is always out there that can 1up ya! hahahaahah! thats alot of fucking peanut butter!

When it comes to peanut butter I can't control myself.

PeanutButter.jpg

Lol I give my dobe apples w peanut butter he drops them likes peanut butter off then eats apple

Not a day goes by without PB, Fly on a log: PB celery raisins
2am PB sandwhich

Hel yes I mix it in my shakes eat it on sandwitches off the spoon it is a great source of nutrients. I love it.

IML Gear Cream!
Dear god I thought I had an addiction lol maybe I need to eat more??

Almond butter. I'm cutting so I can only buy the single servings. I am not to be trusted with an entire jar :/

I tried almond butter for the first time a few months ago. It's not peanut butter. :(

I've been known to grab a jar at 3 in the morn and wake up with it almost gone and a spoon stuck to my chest lol

I'm just curious if anyone else eats as much damn peanut butter as me. I was eating like a jar a week when I was cutting and now I eat even more since I'm trying to bulk up a little. Its natural peanut butter, only has peanuts and salt in it. It isn't very sweet. Its actually kroger natural crunchy peanut butter. I love it and its been a staple in my diet for a long time lol

Anyone else addicted to peanut butter??

Peanut butter while on a cut?? Jesus Christ.

I like the Trader Joe's brand. Crunchy all the way. Almond and hazelnut butter is also great.

anybody try the powerbutter?

PB has always been apart of my diet... Mostly my entire life. If I am craving a snack mid day or at night bust out the PB and a glass of milk.

I go to sams and buy that huge tub. It will last a couple of weeks. I think its like 6 pounds.

I'm good for a jar a week on average. New favorite brand is Wild squirrel peanut butter. All I can saw is cinnamon raisin rocks right out the jar, great on apples and my new move is mixing into my oatmeal. Yum.
http://wildfriendsfoods.com/

Back