• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hexarelin timing

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm gonna give hex a go. I know that with some ghrp's you're supposed to avoid food and carbs around pin time, but I canmt find any info on hex. Anyone got the answer?

Me and Jeff had a side thing going, it wouldn't let me send, I freaked out and deleted them all. Luckily nudes I can remember pretty well. How to pin hex not so much. Sue me.

Ever get an answer? I thought Hex was similar to the others protocol, meaning no food or carbs for 20 or so minutes after pin.

I got an answer from a very moody coffee drinker that said the blood sugar related drop in effectiveness is overrated. I ate dinner til I was stuffed (ok my gf needs to quit making mashed potatoes out of a box and we need to work on her seasoning, but got pretty full out of politeness) and then pinned 200mcg hex/100mcg mod-grf about an hour later. Maybe it was placebo but while I loaded the rest of the pins (got 15 more with that combo and had to reconstitute another vial) and in that time I got a mild flushing warm feeling. Could be placebo, unrelated, or nothing. Idk.

My plan is going to just pin in the morning with my protein before walking out the door and pin again when I get home from work around 5:30-6 before the gym. I'll take rest days off. We'll see how this goes. Maybe when I get mid cycle labs I'll get the IGF test as well and see how 4-6 weeks of this stack looks compared to the last time I had it measured without any gh related drugs about 6 months ago.

With ghrp-6 you don't want to eat carbs prior to 20min post-injection, due to the push. Which is so hard because it makes me hungry as fuck...ghrp-6 is a fucking miracle in a bottle.
Hex though, not too sure about hex. I'd assume it couldn't be much different but that's just my assumption.

The studies that show lowered hgh output with ghrp's were I believe conducted with intraveneous infusion of glucose meaning glucose bleed into the blood stream during ghrp administration. I doubt any of us plan to load on sugar during the time we pin. Ghrp's are somewhat inhibited in terms of hgh release if you load on sugar whereas GHRH's are almost fully inhibited. With hexarelin you'll be fine to eat within the 20 minute post inject if you are in a hurry to go do things. Hexarelin in one of the only ghrp's that tests high receiving a serum hgh of around 20 in studies on pubmed.com from solo administration at 200mcg without being combined with a GHRH.

I get warm and flushed 5 minutes after pinning this stack. EVERYTIME. Goes away fairly quick. Normal?

Back