• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legend Pharma anyone?

Olympus11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brand new to the forum here! I've spent about a week looking at all different sources and prices and I came across Legend pharmaceuticals and their test c is almost stupid cheap. Has anyone had any experiences with them?

I ordered some anavar raws from them that did what they were supposed to. Gonna be placing another order with them in the near future.

Check out the Legend subforum and dig up some blood test.

Brand new to the forum here! I've spent about a week looking at all different sources and prices and I came across Legend pharmaceuticals and their test c is almost stupid cheap. Has anyone had any experiences with them?

This is my opinion on them, I have bought three different batches for them, for the same cycle. I am currently on it.
I have thier test E.

It is underdosed in my opnionion, I would say somewere between 10-20%. If you dont mind much, you wont get a better deal.

I did feel light gyno, and started using their Anastrozole, and it took care of that gyno quickly.

Anyways, thier Test E, the first batch sucked, the second one was good, and this one currently is good too. So out of 3, 1 underdosed, the date was marked for last year, so IDK if that makes a difference, I think it did.

Anyways, this is just the basic idea of thier company, I did not try thier test Cyp.

Sorry for bad spelling I am at school!!!

This is my opinion on them, I have bought three different batches for them, for the same cycle. I am currently on it.
I have thier test E.

It is underdosed in my opnionion, I would say somewere between 10-20%. If you dont mind much, you wont get a better deal.

I did feel light gyno, and started using their Anastrozole, and it took care of that gyno quickly.

Anyways, thier Test E, the first batch sucked, the second one was good, and this one currently is good too. So out of 3, 1 underdosed, the date was marked for last year, so IDK if that makes a difference, I think it did.

Anyways, this is just the basic idea of thier company, I did not try thier test Cyp.

Sorry for bad spelling I am at school!!!
You said earlier that you had blood work done on legend test and you were going to post them.... that was a month ago and we are still waiting...
Did you actually have it done or were you just lying?

I appreciate the feedback man! I've read on a few other forms that they also think it may be under dosed , I have 2 vials of cyp on the way so I'll let you know how it goes

Legend pharma is underdosed.

Chinese raws with impurities = underdosed product.

Most labs that sell cook up from chinese raws some better quality than others but they are most underdosed to a extent.

Most guys can achieve awesome bloods with underdosed gear but that does depend totally on how underdosed it is. Most blood tests posted on Legend gear have indicated it to be about 30 to 50% underdosed this of course can vary batch to batch so you could get some 30% underdosed then the next batch could be 10% or even 50%.

I wont turn this into a bash Legend or a how great is Legend thread just simply stating that its next to impossible for them to be 100% correctly dosed :)

You said earlier that you had blood work done on legend test and you were going to post them.... that was a month ago and we are still waiting...
Did you actually have it done or were you just lying?

I got them done, just decided not to post them.

Legend pharma is underdosed.

Chinese raws with impurities = underdosed product.

Most labs that sell cook up from chinese raws some better quality than others but they are most underdosed to a extent.

Most guys can achieve awesome bloods with underdosed gear but that does depend totally on how underdosed it is. Most blood tests posted on Legend gear have indicated it to be about 30 to 50% underdosed this of course can vary batch to batch so you could get some 30% underdosed then the next batch could be 10% or even 50%.

I wont turn this into a bash Legend or a how great is Legend thread just simply stating that its next to impossible for them to be 100% correctly dosed :)

I disagree with you, Chinese raws doesnt mean its cheap and its underdosed. thats just a generalization.

I intern at a medical facility, and in our catalogs it has the purity that is required, China vs US and other countries as well. And China is the highest percentage when it comes to purity, their laws require the drugs to be more pure than in the US. In fact, US is not even in the top 5 when it comes to this.

Anyways, Legend is underdosed for sure. But for the price, I think its worth it.

I appreciate the feedback man! I've read on a few other forms that they also think it may be under dosed , I have 2 vials of cyp on the way so I'll let you know how it goes

Yeah, I think you will be good man, there stuff is legit. IDK about the 30-50% underdosed that the guy above said, but it is slightly underdosed.

IML Gear Cream!
I got them done, just decided not to post them.
Liar.
You never got them done.
I know it, you know it, hell the whole board knows it.
I hope your pharmaceutical career never gets you farther than a stock boy at Walgreens.

Liar.
You never got them done.
I know it, you know it, hell the whole board knows it.
I hope your pharmaceutical career never gets you farther than a stock boy at Walgreens.

trust me that wont happen.

I am not an uneducated idiot, I know where I will be in five years and it wont be a stock boy for walgreens.

BTW I am sure "the whole board knows it" LOLLL noob

- - - Updated - - -

Post up or GTFO!!!

What do you mean GTFO? like off this forum? for not posting personal Info? are you serious?

Works fine. All my orders are always delivered. Just the same as the 3 other sources I use here.

I don't understand why you would even remotely consider a source who's gear is under dosed. Or that you "heard" was under dosed. If the gear is not properly dosed and one vial can differentiate from another, how would you ever keep blood levels stable? Sounds ridiculous to me. On top of that, if a source cannot properly dose something, wouldn't it raise concern regarding the rest of their process? Sterility? Etc.? Just saying... I don't know this source personally so I cant say one way or another, but I personally would do some more research until you find a source you're comfortable with...

Legend gear has treated me very well over the past year. It is not pharma grade but as far as UGL's go it is not bad at all. I would put Uncle Z's EP line slightly ahead of it in terms of purity based on what I've used of each, but I'm gaining just fine on Legend's Test E, Deca, and provi at the moment. They are a go-to for me. I trust their AI's way more than any research chem sites at the moment.

trust me that wont happen.

I am not an uneducated idiot, I know where I will be in five years and it wont be a stock boy for walgreens.

BTW I am sure "the whole board knows it" LOLLL noob

- - - Updated - - -What do you mean GTFO? like off this forum? for not posting personal Info? are you serious?

With a negative reputation score like that, you got no business trying to act like a know it all. Just sayin....

Sounds like you didn't get bloods done. Nut up or shut up. Don't make comments than back off when called out.

Legend Blood work good to go!!

Im new to the forums but am sick and tired of so called experts bashing certain products with no validity to their claims..
I have been running legend for almost a year with good results...My doctor just called me and said my Test levels are off the charts "I will post paper work tomorrow"..I have only been running their TE 250 and recently started Sustanon last week...I get TRT from Doctor but haven't used his for 5 months,,,,, So what does that say to you so called experts? I read a post from some jackass asking for more gear after saying it was junk??? SCAAMMMMMMMER!!!!!.Let's be real men and not girly gossipers...I have exclusively been using Legend Gear for 5 months for this particular reason and purpose..

Last edited:
With a negative reputation score like that, you got no business trying to act like a know it all. Just sayin....

Sounds like you didn't get bloods done. Nut up or shut up. Don't make comments than back off when called out.

do you know how I got this negative score? I told a bunch of broke as white trash off. And they decided to leave me this negativity.
They thought they knew everything, and when they got told off they didn't like it.

Also, you dont know who I am and I have no idea who you are, but If I were you I would keep my stupid ass opinions to myself.
What makes you "KNOW" that I did not get blood work done? Maybe I did Maybe I didnt. But no one can MAKE me post something I dont want to. So screw you!!!

Get Shredded!
i have used Legend for 4 orders over the past 2 months, initially starting with a small $100 order and now placing regular $400 order...the gear is real and works, prices are excellent and the responsiveness of the sites administrator (Anton) is professional and quick to reply. feel free to PM with a questions about this company

Back