• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brand New

FutureOlympia

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brand new to the forum. 25 y.o. like the name says, My goal is to be on the Olympia Stage one day. I would like to post my daily training regimen and diet on this cycle to get pointers from vets. I see there is a blog spot on here, but do people actually follow up on the blog? Will i get more feedback making one continuous post or by starting a blog. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Welcome. Go to the log section for what you're looking for. Logs get followed.

Thank you damgar. I've been reading posts on this forum for about a little over a month now. You seem to be one of those that know what they are talking about.

Welcome brother.
And yes Damgar is solid.
If I can help in any way let me know.
This is a great community

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome bro!

Welcome brother

Welcome to the community. It's definitely a great place to learn and to get critiqued. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here.. Good luck :)

Welcome to the community. It's definitely a great place to learn and to get critiqued. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here.. Good luck :)
Don't let Mansir trick you either. He has been known to get newbies to send nude pics with promises of sending gear. All I ever got in return were winky faces lmao

Don't let Mansir trick you either. He has been known to get newbies to send nude pics with promises of sending gear. All I ever got in return were winky faces lmao

He got me on that same gig. :( said nobody would ever see the pics. I'm now all
Over the innerwebs.

Welcome

He got me on that same gig. :( said nobody would ever see the pics. I'm now all
Over the innerwebs.

Welcome
Must be impressive lmao

Welcome to the forum have a good time!

Thank you damgar. I've been reading posts on this forum for about a little over a month now. You seem to be one of those that know what they are talking about.

Off to a real good start right there! :clapping:

And welcome to the board!

Back