• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just started trt - can you review my meds?

regchamp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my bloodwork back and based on it my Dr. gave me:

200mg/week of test cyp/prop (90% cyp, 10% prop)
Danazol troche's, 75mg, but 1/4 each morning under my tongue, which turns out to be about 18-19mg/day
Anastozole (arimidex) 1mg twice weekly
Sermorelin acetate - 3iu/night - no ghrp6 or anything attached, just sermorelin acetate alone

He also put me on a supplement regiment, lots of different vitamin B's, Pregnelelone, fish oil, etc.

My question is - is danazol legit? what should I expect from the danazol? how long until it kicks in? how close to winstrol is it really?

Is sermorelin by itself gonna work? How long before I notice that?

Thanks in advance

What country and is this legit TRT?
ive never seen prop used in conjunction with cyp as TRT protocol much less starting right off the bat at 200/wk
the anastrazole is user dependent... Some don need some use 1mg/wk split in 2 doses and others need higher... I would wait for bloodwork to see where you are at.
fish oil is good always year round. Heart health and lowers bp especially for TRT users
vitamin b is better injected but might not even be necessary if you eat a lot of meats.... Get a proper blood work up; either way it's water soluble and pissed out so no harm unless ridiculous amount of build up
I would just get a multi with fish oil in that case

Getting this in the U.S.

He is a nurse-practitioner and former pro card holding bodybuilder.

My blood tests had my test at 297 and he said i should be at least 900 or above. My IGF levels were also low

2.5 more months until my next blood draw

Any Danazol info?

What about sermorelin acetate?

As far as sermorelin, from everything I've ever known it takes 3 to 6 months for it to load in your system that's not saying that you won't feel some effects from it earlier such as better sleep at night. for the most part physical changes from everything I've ever heard anybody say usually takes 3 6 months.
As far as danazol I can kind of see why they would recommend that although I really don't think it's necessary. I guess it would have some benefits but whether it's necessarily a benefit that you can't be without or it promotes anything extra in your therapy, I don't know. I would almost think you could do as much without it. Again I'm by no means within my element on the subject but I dunno it increases LH levels and decreases estroidal levels. it was widely used endometriosis back in the late 70s early 80s I don't know if it still is or not though

Im curious what B vits he put ya on and what dose?

Back