• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

h-as pharma review

FreakaZoiid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any feedback an h-as pharma... shipments? Problems? Quality? Any TD and reviews?

I see they have great prices, are they a underground source or legit Lab.. I would like to here some feedback on their gear and oils test, decca, dboll....

I've received 2 orders from them and I was happy with the results. Communication is great - he usually answers very fast. Shipping was quick considering where the package came from. He lets you know once it's on the final leg of its journey to you. The packaging was the best I've ever seen. It takes 10 minutes to get it unwrapped - not an easy process.

Orals are pressed pills, not capsules. The oils are in frosted glass vials. Everything is labelled with numbers for security. He sends you a list of your order with the numbers for each item so that you can identify them.

I can't comment yet on the quality of the product. I'm running product from another lab right now, but I'll start using his NPP and Var soon. You can check out the thread by Big and Swole. He's running a bulk cycle with H-AS products and he's getting great results. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/27237-Big-and-swoles-bulk-with-h-as-pharma. There are other reviews in the H-AS forum.

^^^ THIS ^^^^ i had a great ordering experience as well. Running their tren, only 1 week in though

I was curious too he is running a sale that's too good to pass up I was going to write him today and give him a shot I've been in the game a while and his prices are beyond fair

Back