• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH level on recent bloodwork shocker

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife been doing 1iu of serostim every night (5 days a week). She gets labs done in the morning. GH level was .4 on a scale from 0-10. how is this possible?

This is pharma serostim. Is it suppressing her natty production, and possibly the IGF1 level looks good? She says she is experiencing swollen hands as well

GH serum must be measured about 3-4 hours after the GH inject.

What was her IGF-1 and reference range?

Heavy,
No IGF test was done (my fault) so its just GH level that we are going off of.
Could that long of a window from pin to lab really show such a low amount?

Heavy,
No IGF test was done (my fault) so its just GH level that we are going off of.
Could that long of a window from pin to lab really show such a low amount?
absolutely, not to mention the amount being injected is VERY low.

If im not mistakin ,if shes just takin 1iu a day and went to bloods ...it should b at very very low end of normal range ....as heavy said what is igf reference ?

GH has a half life of about 20min if I remember correctly. Or possibly a 20 min active life

GH has a half life of about 20min if I remember correctly. Or possibly a 20 min active life
I highly doubt she was taking it intravenously.

Not sure on the igf as we didnt test it. So if its that low, is 1iu even doing anything for her? She is going for a lean hard look. She says her hands are swollen still after 1.5 months of being on it. Yes it was done subq

1 IU is a pretty standard anti aging dose with some fat burning properties. I like 2iu myself

Not sure on the igf as we didnt test it. So if its that low, is 1iu even doing anything for her? She is going for a lean hard look. She says her hands are swollen still after 1.5 months of being on it. Yes it was done subq

As sheriv said its in range on anti agein dose ..u have to understand that 1iu of gh will show up very very very low on normal range and actually if she would of drawn bloods lets say 27hrs since last 1iu inject i would b surprised if any serum level would be detected ...gh is in and out of ur system fast ...actually I even say for her to show .4 serum tells me its good gh ..shes only sud q 1ius .....you who knows this shit very well bushmaster ......and hey shes experiencing side effects too ...:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone who chimed in here. Wife wants to bump up to 2iu now lol

Thanks everyone who chimed in here. Wife wants to bump up to 2iu now lol
Sounds good. Have her retest in a few weeks about 3.5 hours after the pin brother.

Back