• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finasteride Powder Source

allskillz20

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just like the rest of you, my ass is getting bald, and has searched everywhere for a finasteride powder source, anyone know of one? Thanks

I haven't seen raw finasteride before, but I have never really looked that hard. I'm betting you will have more luck finding dutasteride, because finasteride is still patented by Merck, so no generic labs/cmpd pharmacies have begun production - as far as I know.

finasteride powder source

Just like the rest of you, my ass is getting bald, and has searched everywhere for a finasteride powder source, anyone know of one? Thanks

Finasteride.jpg

If any needs finasteride powder,pls email us:info@crazysteroids.com

cheers

You will have no mean to test purity of the powder and 1mg may be tricky to dose accurately.
Generic tablets will set you back $20 to $30 for a months supply.

IMO 0.5mg Dutasteride e2d produces same results as 1mg Finasteride ed and but with far less side effects.

EDIT

Motherfucker, pimping your products in 5 year old thread!

Hey OP

Finasteride is on a huge sale right now over at Iron Mag Research. $49.99 for a bottle of Lab Tested High Quality Product.

Then use code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off. Buy 3 Finasteride and get 1 free by simply adding 4 to the cart, it calculates for you. You can use my code on top of that as well for an amazing deal

http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/finasteride/
chems_0008_Finasteride.jpg

^ Another motherfucker, pimping his products in 5 year old thread!

Yes sir LOL

It's a great product and a desirable compound 5 years later. Why not!!! :)

Back