• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Horse steroid forum

smooth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a forum for horse or animal's anabolic Steroid forum and suppliers?
It was not easy to find such a thing through google.

I much appreciate your help.

Why are you asking? Just saying if your into fighting roosters or dogs maybe that's where you need to search.

Why are you asking? Just saying if your into fighting roosters or dogs maybe that's where you need to search.

Thanks for your answers guys. Well, no fight and no dogs or roosters. It is more about horse race. I have been trying to find a helpful forum as this one but it was not an easy job to find. So I thought to ask here maybe someone can link me to a such steroid forum for horses. Any related link could be helpful!

Sorry if I was out of the topics of this site

Finaplix, equipoise, and winstrol. All easy enough to find. Doses I'm not sure. You need to do a lot of research before you go juicing your horse.

Equipoise is legal for horse racing. Call a vet?

Hit that pony with 3000mgs of tren a .... then tell me the name and the race so I can put $100 on it
And some tne I will put a couple bucks down on that horse.

IML Gear Cream!
If tren does his cardio like it does mine, the bastard will fall out before making it to the post. Seriously, if you are around good horses, the trainers will find you. Just like our game, without training and diet, gear won't do shit by itself.

Back