• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advanced Cycle Help - Pro's Help Please

buddyrocks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
5'8/193lbs/9%bf/33years/5cycles/lifting 15 years.

Week 1-6
Test E @ 150mg E3D
Equipoise @ 300mg E3D (Front loaded 1200mg today)
Dbol @ 100mg ED
Drol @ 50 - 100mg ED (starting at 50mg)
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D
Liver Care

Week 5-16
Tren E @ 200mg E3D (will increase depending on sides to 300 to 400 E3D)
Test E @ 150mg E3D
Equipoise @ 300mg E3D
Dbol @ 100mg ED (End after the sixth week)
Drol @ 100mg ED (End after the sixth week)
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D
Liver Care
Caber @ 0.5 E4D - OR - Prolactrone (from Black Lion)

Post Cycle
I am on TRT from my doctor so I blast and cruise with only 1.5-2 months off cycle.
Test @ 80-100mg E3D
HCG @ 500iu E3D
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D

Looking for advice mainly on Equipoise, Tren E and Drol dosages. Also input on if Adex and Caber would be a good combo to control prolactin and estrogen on the above cycle.

I have done two cycles with Tren A and never used Caber or anything else for gyno, and have had zero issues. I ran my Tren A for 8 weeks once and 10 weeks the second time. Equipoise and Anadrol I have never used (I have used SuperDrol). Please let me know your thoughts on my cycle and what needs to be adjusted. Everything is from Team Green except the Liver Care and since Team Green is the very best around (in my opinion) I am sure all the gear is on point.

Started this cycle today so please give me input ASAP!!!!

First, I don't care how advanced you are.. 100mg of Dbol and Anadrol is way too much.

Second, the rest of the Cycle isn't too bad.

First, I don't care how advanced you are.. 100mg of Dbol and Anadrol is way too much.

Second, the rest of the Cycle isn't too bad.

This. 100 mg dbol and 100 mg adrol together for 6 weeks is to much IMO. The rest of the cycle looks OK other than being complicated.

If I back the Dbol down to 75mg a day and the Drol to 50mg a day when would you recommend taking the Drol? I know the Drol has a 8-9 hour half life and I have 50mg capsules. Would you suggest splitting the capsules into two equal doses? Such as one in the morning and the other about 8 hours later which would be about 2 hours prior to my workout?

I am with everyone about the dbol and drol together . If you wanted to do both 25mg of each would be my recommendation . If you keep your high doses you will need more than .5mg of adex e3d . 1mg/ eod would be more like it . Also while running drol have some nolva on hand in case of drol E2 sides . Also I would up the test on the first part of the run , weeks 1 -5 to maybe 500 - 600mg/wk . With both dbol and drol at those doses you are going to be water loaded like crazy , probably fighting E2 sides the whole way and just generally feel like shit ! I also don't believe in cutting caps in half . There is no way to be accurate in dosing .

No need to exceed a total of 100 mg daily on D-bol and Anadrol combined.

I am with everyone about the dbol and drol together . If you wanted to do both 25mg of each would be my recommendation . If you keep your high doses you will need more than .5mg of adex e3d . 1mg/ eod would be more like it . Also while running drol have some nolva on hand in case of drol E2 sides . Also I would up the test on the first part of the run , weeks 1 -5 to maybe 500 - 600mg/wk . With both dbol and drol at those doses you are going to be water loaded like crazy , probably fighting E2 sides the whole way and just generally feel like shit ! I also don't believe in cutting caps in half . There is no way to be accurate in dosing .

I disagree with the Caber portion of this a bit. 1mg EOD seems like way too much. Even on 600mgs Tren E EW I only ran .5mgs EW. Now, I know not everyone is the same but 3.5mgs EW seems like a lot. Especially if he's throwing in Prolactrone for support. He already said that he's not gyno prone. I might start at 1mg E3D and adjust from there. Maybe. Even that to me seems excessive.

Looks like a good cycle. Out of curiosity, why the E3D pinning of long esters? That also seems excessive. If you want to pin E3D go with short esters. Part of the joy of long ester gear is that your're not having to constantly stab yourself.

Stats:

Week 1-6
Test E @ 150mg E3D
Equipoise @ 300mg E3D (Front loaded 1200mg today)
Dbol @ 100mg ED
Drol @ 50 - 100mg ED (starting at 50mg)
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D
Liver Care

Week 5-16
Tren E @ 200mg E3D (will increase depending on sides to 300 to 400 E3D)
Test E @ 150mg E3D
Equipoise @ 300mg E3D
Dbol @ 100mg ED (End after the sixth week)
Drol @ 100mg ED (End after the sixth week)
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D
Liver Care
Caber @ 0.5 E4D - OR - Prolactrone (from Black Lion)

Post Cycle
I am on TRT from my doctor so I blast and cruise with only 1.5-2 months off cycle.
Test @ 80-100mg E3D
HCG @ 500iu E3D
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D

Looking for advice mainly on Equipoise, Tren E and Drol dosages. Also input on if Adex and Caber would be a good combo to control prolactin and estrogen on the above cycle.

I have done two cycles with Tren A and never used Caber or anything else for gyno, and have had zero issues. I ran my Tren A for 8 weeks once and 10 weeks the second time. Equipoise and Anadrol I have never used (I have used SuperDrol). Please let me know your thoughts on my cycle and what needs to be adjusted. Everything is from Team Green except the Liver Care and since Team Green is the very best around (in my opinion) I am sure all the gear is on point.

Started this cycle today so please give me input ASAP!!!!

I would start with 25 MG of dbol and drol and go from there.

It just seems like a weird layout. Pushing the orals so high while running just 600EQ and 300test? Why? You have so much room for safer less side effect causing gains just by ramping up the test or adding some form of nandrolone without all the liver toxicity of 200mg worth of orals. What is the goal?

IML Gear Cream!
i dunno what youre going for but as everyone said, either drop the dbol drol dosage or get on a transplant list. i guess the rest looks ok, but i would run tren higher @ 2:1 (some like 3:1) with my test, with lower oral doses. I run only long ester cycles and find that every 3 day is really close together, I'd suggest 4th or 5th day pin schedule... you could really go on every 5th, but i go on the fourth to ensure steady levels. I guess everyone has their "thing" though. just suggestions. For reference I'm only running dbol and i run 50 ED for two weeks then bump to 100ED for three. 100 is PLENTY. I suggest 50 of each MAX

I disagree with the Caber portion of this a bit. 1mg EOD seems like way too much. Even on 600mgs Tren E EW I only ran .5mgs EW. Now, I know not everyone is the same but 3.5mgs EW seems like a lot. Especially if he's throwing in Prolactrone for support. He already said that he's not gyno prone. I might start at 1mg E3D and adjust from there. Maybe. Even that to me seems excessive.

Looks like a good cycle. Out of curiosity, why the E3D pinning of long esters? That also seems excessive. If you want to pin E3D go with short esters. Part of the joy of long ester gear is that your're not having to constantly stab yourself.
I was not referring to taking caber at 1mg/eod . I was talking about arimidex or adex as I called it . Mainly because of the high dose of dbol and drol along with low to moderate doses of test and EQ . Actually I don't take caber any longer unless I have a reason to like prolactin related sides or a lab test showing elevation . The reading I have been doing lately said there is no clinical evidence to show tren elevates prolactin anyway .

I was not referring to taking caber at 1mg/eod . I was talking about arimidex or adex as I called it . Mainly because of the high dose of dbol and drol along with low to moderate doses of test and EQ . Actually I don't take caber any longer unless I have a reason to like prolactin related sides or a lab test showing elevation . The reading I have been doing lately said there is no clinical evidence to show tren elevates prolactin anyway .

Lol Totally misread that. Ok man. My bad. I was thinking godamn that's a lot of Caber. But yes ADex 1mg E3D is pretty standard. Though a lot of people prefer Aromasin.

Sounds great guys. I was only pinning E3D because that is how I do my TRT and am use to it, and it keeps my levels on point. I may back it off to E4D. I will up the Adex to 1mg E3D (for the first 6 weeks), run the Dbol at 50mg a day and the Drol at 50mg a day. I truly appreciate everyone's input. I thought the Dbol and Drol dose was high but it was recommended from a friend (professional body builder - He is 6'4" 270lbs so much larger than me) and this is why I was seeking other input. For the rest of the cycle do the doses sound good? Any problem starting the Tren E for the entire cycle? Thanks everyone. :)

Tren is king. Just saying. Lol to each their own

Ok you guys!!! If you think I should up my Tren E please let me know but why are so many of you saying to up my Test dose when Tren and Test bind to the same receptors? I have read and talked to numerous people that believe that Tren should be ran about twice as high as your test or even a little greater. I also have lowered my Drol and Dbol to 50mg each a day, so lets let that one go. Will you all please give me input on the dosages of the injectables (the rest of the cycle) and what you think?

Now I am sure this question is going to get some of you all freaking out... lol but what do you think about starting Tren E during the first week if I believe I can handle the sides for 14 to 16 weeks with it? If anyone thinks I should up/lower the EQ, Tren, or Test please let me know in detail why. Look forward to all of your input. Hope all of you are doing well and making awesome gains. Later bros

I personally would run tren e for 12 weeks only, 14 MAX. I am a trenaholic and don't even get sides but I refuse to run tren for too long as it is bad for you. Acetate I'd run for 8-10 weeks MAX, but due to long esters you can add 4 weeks to that with enanthates. I would run the tren to test ratio at 2:1 and run the EQ @ 1:1 with the test. The orals are just going to do a kickstart while your blood levels become steady around week 4. True test and tren bind to same receptors but sides will differ, as tren doesn't aromatize to e2... Test does. Tren is progesterone/prolactin prone for some, but when ran with test the tren won't give you hardly any problems. I am running tren:test @ 725:350 currently. I started with dbol kicker @ 50 for two weeks then bumped to 100 for last 3. I'm considering running winstrol at the end but unsure yet (too much orals is bad) if you want I run a log in our forum, but in the end only you know how your body reacts and what your goals are. Feel free to pm me specific questions. These are merely suggestions btw.

I personally would run tren e for 12 weeks only, 14 MAX. I am a trenaholic and don't even get sides but I refuse to run tren for too long as it is bad for you. Acetate I'd run for 8-10 weeks MAX, but due to long esters you can add 4 weeks to that with enanthates. I would run the tren to test ratio at 2:1 and run the EQ @ 1:1 with the test. The orals are just going to do a kickstart while your blood levels become steady around week 4. True test and tren bind to same receptors but sides will differ, as tren doesn't aromatize to e2... Test does. Tren is progesterone/prolactin prone for some, but when ran with test the tren won't give you hardly any problems. I am running tren:test @ 725:350 currently. I started with dbol kicker @ 50 for two weeks then bumped to 100 for last 3. I'm considering running winstrol at the end but unsure yet (too much orals is bad) if you want I run a log in our forum, but in the end only you know how your body reacts and what your goals are. Feel free to pm me specific questions. These are merely suggestions btw.

I'm with this guy.

Get Shredded!
Glad we straightened that out. We should have posted what we talked about in PM in here so maybe you could get additional helpful feedback. Oh well glad I could help brother

Glad we straightened that out. We should have posted what we talked about in PM in here so maybe you could get additional helpful feedback. Oh well glad I could help brother

Yes we should, so here it is:

On my thread I keep getting a lot of stuff posted I don't believe is true about dosages of my injectable anabolics and time frame to inject them. I posted the cycle revised here and would really appreciate you telling me if you think I should up/lower any of the injects, or anything else you would change (how often to inject which things, when to start or stop one of the anabolics, etc.). Also, AY told me since I am not prone to gyno not to even take the caber unless I start having issues.

You said to run the EQ @ 1:1.... Do you mean with the Test/EQ @ 1:1? 300mg of EQ a week is extremely low. I figures on running the Tren from week 1 through week 14 and finishing the last two weeks without it. Please revise, change, suggest, anything you feel would be better. I am pretty knowledgeable and don't normally need much help but I got some info when I was out of state from some new friends at Pro Bodybuilding gym that has me a little confused.

Stats:

Week 1-6
Tren E @ 300mg E3D (Want to start this ASAP - Thoughts??????)
Test E @ 150mg E3D
Equipoise @ 300mg E3D (Front loaded 1200mg day one - 9/26)
Dbol @ 50mg ED
Drol @ 50mg ED
Adex @ 1mg E3D
Liver Care
?????Caber @ 0.5 E4D - OR - Prolactrone (from Black Lion)??????

Week 5-16
Tren E @ 300mg E3D
Test E @ 150mg E3D
Equipoise @ 300mg E3D
Dbol @ 50mg ED (End after the sixth week)
Drol @ 50mg ED (End after the sixth week)
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D
Liver Care
?????Caber @ 0.5 E4D - OR - Prolactrone (from Black Lion)??????

Post Cycle
Test @ 80-100mg E3D
HCG @ 500iu E3D
Adex @ 0.5mg E3D

Truly appreciate your help.
Thank you

i personally would run the test and EQ identically. 16 weeks is fine to run both of these that long. The test and tren are both pretty low, as trens moderate dose is about 500 weekly. I run 725 with 350 test. Running the test with tren will mellow the tren sides allowing far higher dosing. 300 EQ is a smaller dose, but running with tren and test will do fine. I recommend running 300 test 300 EQ and 600 tren, but dunno how much gear you got. Even 400 tren 200 test 300eq would be fine for a good lean gains cycle. As far as caber, I have it just in case but don't ever use it... Test mellows sides and as long as my AI is dialed in to control e2 my prolactin doesn't show... Those oral doses look good now man. I thinkit will be a killer cycle. Keep me posted, cuz I'm considering adding EQ to my next cycle.
Yeah not sure if you caught it my Tren is @ 600 a week (300 every 3 days) and my test is 300 a week (150 every 3 days). The EQ I was going to do at 600 a week since it is pretty mild and everything I have ever heard is that under 500 EQ a week is almost a waste. I was thinking if things go well to up the Tren to 750 and Test to 375 if things are going well at week 6. Have you personally ran much for EQ?
Thank you he said 2:1 tren to test and 2:1 EQ to test is fine, but having EQ a bit lower than 2:1 is ideal so like 750 tren 375 test 600 EQ is almost perfect if you can handle it. He said 16-20 on EQ and run test 2 weeks longer than EQ if you can. (Didn't say why) so 12-14 tren 16-20eq 16-20test. If you cruise your test will always run past your EQ, so not a problem... Something like that though. Did I make sense

To help make the above post more clear from PM -

RMS2188:
i personally would run the test and EQ identically. 16 weeks is fine to run both of these that long. The test and tren are both pretty low, as trens moderate dose is about 500 weekly. I run 725 with 350 test. Running the test with tren will mellow the tren sides allowing far higher dosing. 300 EQ is a smaller dose, but running with tren and test will do fine. I recommend running 300 test 300 EQ and 600 tren, but dunno how much gear you got. Even 400 tren 200 test 300eq would be fine for a good lean gains cycle. As far as caber, I have it just in case but don't ever use it... Test mellows sides and as long as my AI is dialed in to control e2 my prolactin doesn't show... Those oral doses look good now man. I thinkit will be a killer cycle. Keep me posted, cuz I'm considering adding EQ to my next cycle.

Buddyrocks:
Yeah not sure if you caught it my Tren is @ 600 a week (300 every 3 days) and my test is 300 a week (150 every 3 days). The EQ I was going to do at 600 a week since it is pretty mild and everything I have ever heard is that under 500 EQ a week is almost a waste. I was thinking if things go well to up the Tren to 750 and Test to 375 if things are going well at week 6. Have you personally ran much for EQ?

RMS2188:
Thank you he said 2:1 tren to test and 2:1 EQ to test is fine, but having EQ a bit lower than 2:1 is ideal so like 750 tren 375 test 600 EQ is almost perfect if you can handle it. He said 16-20 on EQ and run test 2 weeks longer than EQ if you can. (Didn't say why) so 12-14 tren 16-20eq 16-20test. If you cruise your test will always run past your EQ, so not a problem... Something like that though. Did I make sense

Just want anyone else reading this to know that running the EQ @ 1:1 is probably not the best idea as it should be ran between 600-900mg a week.
This is true statement. 1:1 is ideal, but he is doing a lower test dose and supplementing with tren, so it throws a wrench in that 1/1 ratio.

This is true statement. 1:1 is ideal, but he is doing a lower test dose and supplementing with tren, so it throws a wrench in that 1/1 ratio.

Thank you for clarifying that, since I didn't explain that for shit lol :)

Pick one oral, ditch the EQ. EQ is so so so weak there is no point. Up the Test, drop the Tren and switch to NPP. Add in some Mast E.

This looks to be like a gaining cycle; therefore, the lack of sleep, decreased appetite and the countless luciferian sides effects of tren are not needed.

*Test is king, don't fool yourself. There is a reason God naturally pumped us full of it and not tren.

Pick one oral, ditch the EQ. EQ is so so so weak there is no point. Up the Test, drop the Tren and switch to NPP. Add in some Mast E.

This looks to be like a gaining cycle; therefore, the lack of sleep, decreased appetite and the countless luciferian sides effects of tren are not needed.

*Test is king, don't fool yourself. There is a reason God naturally pumped us full of it and not tren.

Well since I already started my cycle and do believe Tren has a valid use I am going to stick with my cycle. Why do you dislike Tren? I agree Test is excellent but at the same time the strength and gains I get while on Tren have always been greater than cycles with Test and other Anabolics. I would like to know your thoughts on if Tren or Test should be ran higher on a bulk cycle. Anyone else that has knowledge on this please feel free to state your opinion.

You know where I stand. Tren 2:1 all day long.

That is what I believe too. Never heard of switching it for cutting vs. bulking either.

Back