• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iphone 6 and steroids....

? This makes no sense. Take pictures of your iPhone with your steroid stock? Doesn't matter I don't have an iPhone or plan on it ever.....ever

Definitely Samsung,amazing how many people don't even know that iphones processor is made by Samsung and that samsungs new processor is faster anyway

I waited for iphone 6 to be released based on some pics of it transformin into a projector:thinking:..sadly its just a basic fuckin phone that samsung 5 and htc one m8 is better than ...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I just read an article saying lots of people are having problems with the new I phone. Apparently lots of bugs in the new software.

I just read an article saying lots of people are having problems with the new I phone. Apparently lots of bugs in the new software.
Whats new?? Shitty bendable cells and horrible update lol

I will never have a phone that i can't take the battery out of.....think about it.

Get Shredded!
Definitely Samsung,amazing how many people don't even know that iphones processor is made by Samsung and that samsungs new processor is faster anyway

iphone 6 has a A8 processor in the phone an upgrade from the iPad air and iPhone 5 S which was patent by apple exclusively. not by any means advocating apple. I just work in the industry.

iphone 6 has a A8 processor in the phone an upgrade from the iPad air and iPhone 5 S which was patent by apple exclusively. not by any means advocating apple. I just work in the industry.
Samsung supplies a good percentage of those chips. And I hate apple and samsung. I hate apples OS and Samsung makes about the cheapest quality phones you could ever think of. I've owned literally just about every major companies hardware at some point and samsung has been the most problematic for me.

We all use them. My 11,16 and 17 year old has their Galaxy3 and my 25 year old has his S5. Wife and I both S5

Samsung is leader. Hopefully they'll make it durable since the rumored metal exterior

LG G3 owns them all ;)
Agree with that completely. To be fair though I think girls liked the iPhone since they are smaller.

Back