• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Zani bar while on cycle?

Lol...I'm prescribed Xanax Valium and Prozac...take all while on AAS

I keep some around the house. I don't see a problem taking them as needed. Not something id do every day.

I don't see a problem taking them as needed. Not something id do every day.
Agreed. If you really need it, go for it but take the smallest effective dose.

I go through 90 a month. I take 2mgs after every workout to relax and go to bed. Otherwise, I'm anxious and too wired too sleep.

Don't leave the house,you might wake up with something in the bed beside you don't remember getting.lol

Took it and passed out. Worked like a charm. Idk About mixing all that other crazy shit together to get some sleep. Normaly 2 bars will knock me on my ass for the night. Getting up the next day is always hard tho

Ever try kpins. Those will have you doing some crazy shit and won't remember a day or 2 while on it. Back in my
Party days I'm missing weeks at a time from mixing kpins weed and booz. But boy did I have fun from the pictures I've seen

Xanax may destroy your memory but Ambien will have you in the kitchen naked covered in spaghetti. True story.
Hahahaha..or thinking your boiling tea but your boiling soap and water and bubbles are all over the place..also true storie.hahaha

Hahahaha..or thinking your boiling tea but your boiling soap and water and bubbles are all over the place..also true storie.hahaha

Woke up standing in front of the microwave with all the smoke alarms going off. I put a bowl of cereal in the microwave for 45 mins. Just wanted to warm it up a little I guess.

Get Shredded!
Ever try kpins. Those will have you doing some crazy shit and won't remember a day or 2 while on it. Back in my
Party days I'm missing weeks at a time from mixing kpins weed and booz. But boy did I have fun from the pictures I've seen

Klonopins are a benzo like Xanax. The onset isn't quite as powerful but they last longer. Get you fucked up though.

Woke up standing in front of the microwave with all the smoke alarms going off. I put a bowl of cereal in the microwave for 45 mins. Just wanted to warm it up a little I guess.

Fuck I gotta try and stay awake and see what fun shit storm I can get into. That's awesome. My
Girl would flip her shit on me but is laugh about it the next day

Fuck I gotta try and stay awake and see what fun shit storm I can get into. That's awesome. My
Girl would flip her shit on me but is laugh about it the next day

Oh yeah. That's just the stuff I woke up too. No telling what I don't remember. One time I woke up with a horrible taste in my mouth. Didn't know what it was so I just wrote it off. Later that day I went into the fridge and found a plate of mayonnaise with a spoon in it sitting there. A half eaten piece of bread sitting next too it. Sandwich: I did it wrong.

Oh yeah. That's just the stuff I woke up too. No telling what I don't remember. One time I woke up with a horrible taste in my mouth. Didn't know what it was so I just wrote it off. Later that day I went into the fridge and found a plate of mayonnaise with a spoon in it sitting there. A half eaten piece of bread sitting next too it. Sandwich: I did it wrong.

Lmfao yessss that's awesome. I'm sold. Trying it tonight

Hahahaha now I think you have had more fun then I have .After the tea incident I figured I better not take anymore of that .

Took it and passed out. Worked like a charm. Idk About mixing all that other crazy shit together to get some sleep. Normaly 2 bars will knock me on my ass for the night. Getting up the next day is always hard tho

That's why we always referred to them as "gorilla biscuits". You wake up feeling like a gorilla.

That's why we always referred to them as "gorilla biscuits". You wake up feeling like a gorilla.

Never heard of them Being called that but I can deff see why. I think I snoozed for 3 alarms today.

Back