• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Winni Belly

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have you guys ever had problems with oral Winstrol ? i am 4 weeks out and threw in 50mg a day on week 5. Ever since than i have been gassy all day and my stomach is just bloated and pokes out. I love it and hate it. Love it because it is suppressing my appetite which is so nice due to low cals and 2 cardio sessions a day ; but hate it becuase i just have gas and bloating all day. However in a matter of 8 days now i have sprouted new veins everywhere, energy way up (for pre contest) and even better fullness. Shit is obviously legit winni and i don't want to stop ( source from Green lady.)

I have never heard of winny bloat but everyone's body Is different and react differently to each companies compounds. Have you ever used this win before,are you sure this is only thing different,try injectable and see if changes

Lol

I am positive it is the winni as it is the only thing I've taken in the past 4 weeks thats new. about 5 days in i noticed all the positive results but also the bloat and gas. I am up 3lbs and it sucks. i know orals don't do well with me and maybe my body is just having a tough time with it. Im going to drop it and see what happens. I can get peeled without it.

I'm doing 40mg of Bayer Winny ED and haven't experienced this myself ... u could just be sensitive to that stuff bro ... I know what u mean by the veins coming out tho .... after 2 weeks the veins in my shoulders and quads are clearly visible ... my arms are getting ridiculous ... I can see why people love this stuff 👍

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I think i solved the problem...it was all the aspirin i was taking with my ECA stack. since i started early morning cardio I've been doing a lot of aspirin ( 4X 81mg pills) sometimes twice a day. i cut out the aspirin and no longer have stomach cramps or major pains going on or blaoting.

Back