• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol = ......

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anadrol = FUCKING WOW!!!! Thanks to Anabolic America for the contest which I won:clapping:

Never been an oral user. 3 days in and this shit is fucking amazing. having just changed over to powerlifting after solving a long time issue keeping me from doing so, its nice timing with the drol addition. Upped my AI to EOD instead of E4d for the duration if drol.

Hoping I dont get the anadrol signature "feel like complete shit" side effect. The post workout headaches I can handle. Never in my life have I had pumps like this. Huge, hard, just stupid.... And no matter how liver toxic I guarantee it wont jack up my liver like tren did.

Thats my .02 on the subject.

The first 5-6 times I ran Anadrol I had zero side effects but I blew the F up!

I went 8-10 week runs every time stacked with Test.

The first 5-6 times I ran Anadrol I had zero side effects but I blew the F up!

I went 8-10 week runs every time stacked with Test.

WOW!!!

So you got sides in later runs? What kind?

WOW!!!

So you got sides in later runs? What kind?
Yeah, when I got older I noticed headaches which were likely BP issues but in my 20's I had zero sides other than water retention and strength gains. LOL!

Anadrol made my estro get really high. But the pumps are amazing. I'll only use it in small doses as pre workout from now on though. Bad water retention and high Bp when trying to run it as part of a cycle

I was thinking of running it 25 days. But if my bp is doing good I might get a liver test. If its ok I might run it 50 days. My doc said she would give me bp meds that wouldnt affect my heart rate and that arent a beta blocker if I wanted(sheknows what I do). Running 12.5 mg armoasin eod as of start of drol.

I got 35 lbs my first time tryin it .. I love drol
How much of that did you actually keep though?

i think it's better used as a strength compound

Funny you just started this thread... I popped my very first A-bomb today... Always been a fan of Dbol so i figured I would give this a try instead... Took 50mg 1hr before my workout started today, had a hell of a pump, haven't felt like that in a while.. Looking forward to this run..

Love Drol, hate the 15 pounds of water you gain along with stupid high E2. Run that AI ED.

I've switched to dry compounds and haven't looked back :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Heavy didn't you just post recently that if one gets estrogen sides from drol like gyno for instance you have to block it at the receptor . Meaning to use nolva rather than an AI ? If I understood you correctly I thought that was a really cool piece of info . My first time using syntex drol back in 1980 I got so strong so fast it scared me and I quit after 3 weeks ! lol All the PW's I know love a bombs !
BTC did you notice elevated liver enzymes from tren this summer ? I have been trying to nail this down for a few years so this summer I did labs while on tren while not using anything else that would have effected the numbers . Mine came in completely unchanged from base line at 5 weeks . Curious if your experience is different .

Heavy didn't you just post recently that if one gets estrogen sides from drol like gyno for instance you have to block it at the receptor . Meaning to use nolva rather than an AI ? If I understood you correctly I thought that was a really cool piece of info . My first time using syntex drol back in 1980 I got so strong so fast it scared me and I quit after 3 weeks ! lol All the PW's I know love a bombs !
BTC did you notice elevated liver enzymes from tren this summer ? I have been trying to nail this down for a few years so this summer I did labs while on tren while not using anything else that would have effected the numbers . Mine came in completely unchanged from base line at 5 weeks . Curious if your experience is different .

Yeah bro tren wrecked my liver values. in only 4 weeks. Test and small amounts of deca have never affected it in any way. Well....I say wrecked....it doubled them. If you ask Heavy, s2h, and others they will say that AST and ALT are piss poor markers of liver health for BBr's and I totally see their point. But either way you slice it my liver did not like tren. I'll never run it again. Shit compound and overrated IMHO. Pretty much does dick for me regardless of training style or diet. No body recomp effects, no strength increases, in fact the pumps hurt so bad I have to use like half the weight i normally would. other than no wind I really dont get any sides other than feeling like shit all the time which is tren causing adrenal fatigue and that is nothing to mess with. Give me NPP or deca any day.

Also back to the anadrol.....I love the headaches....fuck me! BP is fine though.

Also anyone get the massive shits from it? Or feel like they are going to puke? I had that real bad last night suddenly. Dunno if it was the drol or just coincidence and something else.

This is why I say anadrol is "the drol". It's the shiznit bro

Same experience for me.

At week 4 of my TPA Tren-A cycle I had labs done and AST-52 and ALT 47.

That was the best number of any of my cycles, so go figure.

Back