• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I decided to put this warning in the Anabolic Section because its usually the most viewed area on the forum.

The past few weeks the MODs have noticed A LOT of talk about T/A times, Shipping locations, and DOM talk. This is against the rules and keeps us both safe, source and customer. If you are a REP please police your own sub forum and edit out any details. From now on the post will be reported, the person will be negged lol, and the mod's will start handing out infractions. Do don't want to ban people from the site but we ALL need to realize this keeps us safe.

Please use your head before posting sensitive info!!!

Thanks

Good deal. It seems like a lot of people aren't reading the rules first.

As I am new to this forum and don't post alot, but I do not want to break any rules on the board. I am wondering if someone can explain the abbrevations to me. Does not have to be public, someone can IM me. DOM talk? T/A times? Thanks

Last edited:
It is getting ridiculous. A few mins of readings stickies will give you the idea of how the board runs.

Thanks for the link. I could not find it.

So true NC! People need to realize this is simple shit! Follow the rules. Anything more detailed than "good T/A" is too much

Bump!
im-watching-you-o.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone else find it remarkably fucken STUPID that a person would HAVE to read specific forum RULES on a VERY PUBLIC forum to comprehend that posting first hand intimate knowledge of an ILLEGAL DRUG TRANSACTION involving themselves and the DRUG DEALER is not in their best interest...

THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Thank you.

Last edited:
^^ well, but I would've eloquently re worded that. You know, without the illegal and drugs and stuff. That's just me tho. :winkfinger: I like the stupid and dumb part

Back