• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What am I doing wrong?

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current cycle is Test E @600mg a week
Mast P @450mg a week
Currently Adex @ 1mg per day

So I'm a couple of weeks in on the cycle and as usual I start to get sensitive and sore nipples so I up my dose of Adex from .5mg every day to 1mg a day. Helps at first but now everything is getting sore and sensitive again. Last cycle I used the same AI I'm using now and only had to do .5 a day at most and had no problems and the only thing I added this time is the Mast P, last time was Test only run. I have Tamoxifen that I started taking 20mg a day a couple of days ago to try and prevent gyno but I'm afraid I need to stop my cycle until I get this figured out and under control. No lumps, or leaking just sensitive and sore. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried exemestane ?....

No. Ordered some and hopefully it will be here soon.

Is the adex the same adex you used last time?

Yes. Brand Opiox Pharma, had really good success with it last time, Jan 2014 - March 2014.

Last edited:
Wouldn't stop cold turkey.....try exemestane at 12.5 ED and maybe backdown doses till soreness stops...

Seems like a lot of adex for that much test with that much mast, but we're all different.

Is the test the same as you used last cycle? maybe this time around your test is more potent and could have been that last cycles test was underdosed?

The test is different, but I've been using it during my cruise with no problems. Last cycle test was Gen shi which is usually dosed ok. I have never used mast p. Or any mast. In the past so that seems to be the only new thing added to the mix, so maybe I'm just reacting to it in an abnormal way. I'm getting the soreness better and will go back to pinning test, working my way up and see if there are any issues. Assuming that goes ok I will add the mast back in slowly and see what happens. I'll update what I find out. Would suck if I couldn't use mast.

Current cycle is Test E @600mg a week
Mast P @450mg a week
Currently Adex @ 1mg per day

So I'm a couple of weeks in on the cycle and as usual I start to get sensitive and sore nipples so I up my dose of Adex from .5mg every day to 1mg a day. Helps at first but now everything is getting sore and sensitive again. Last cycle I used the same AI I'm using now and only had to do .5 a day at most and had no problems and the only thing I added this time is the Mast P, last time was Test only run. I have Tamoxifen that I started taking 20mg a day a couple of days ago to try and prevent gyno but I'm afraid I need to stop my cycle until I get this figured out and under control. No lumps, or leaking just sensitive and sore. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

All your gear and AI is OPIOX? If you use all from OPIOX you will see that some products that make are good and some are underdosed shit, happened with a friend of mine with test e he use 1200mg per week and even not bloat or take 1kg from the gear, he was fake bro like your adex too!! Don't trust them again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back