• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar cut with sucrose

popeyeslament

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just recd.a pkg. of Anavar from one of our sponsors. Smelled like sugar as soon as I opened the packet. Emptied two caps on to a paper plate.Took out to bright sunlight and 10 power magnification. No crystals of anything in site to speak of. Also blue flecks of some substance. Tastes like sugar, smells like sugar, hmmmmmmm. I wonder if it is sucrose?

All I have known was pharma 10mg tabs so I have no comparison.

I would like to post a pic. Is that allowed.

Any feedback or suggestions appreciated.

Yea post a picture its ok.

Hmmm that sounds like a filler your talking about. What they do is they fill up the capsules with active ingredients which is anavar here, then fill up the remaining space with dextrose sugars like corn starches. Whats yours dosed at?? if its anything less than 20mg you know its really tiny amount and more fillers to fill up the volume. Same thing with the tabs tho. They first punch press powder into tablets then put sugar coats them as carbohydrates are sticky and makes the steroids stay together longer

Go ahead and post a pic. What source?

Just FYI, capsules will have filler in them. Caps are usually to big for just 10mg, the rest needs to be filled. There should be product in there.

Everything has filler in them. You don't measure out each individual cap and load it up. You mix up a big batch based on the density of the active ingredient and the filler. Mortar and pestle, mix and then fill.

It's perfectly normal. A lot of people use dextrose with var

All is well. The vendor explained it all to me. He used the analogy of 25mg being as large as a flea.That's perspective!
Only known pharma prior. UGL will be a learning curve for me. Somewhat steep at times. However I think I have landed at the right jump zone here at ASF.
Thanks to all for patience & guidance.

What is there that has the same or lower potential for hepatoxicity or renal stress? That is a lrg. concern for me.

it's too slow and weak...with the advances in OTC items you can get similar results as var for guys...

Oh really? Lol what kryptonite counter are you getting anabolic over?

Var is expensive that is the only downside to it. It is also safe and mild and has a hardening effect that only a few anabolics possess. I can literally feel the difference in muscle on men that have used var in their cycles. Its an oral so its a polisher to round out perfect and compliment a complete stack. There are less expensive steroid alternatives but to claim it is useless in men is absurd. If you think its too expensive say so. It does things other anabolics and no OTC do. Very useful and effective and fantastic drug.

Last edited:
Oh really? Lol what kryptonite counter are you getting anabolic over?

Var is expensive that is the only downside to it. It is also safe and mild and has a hardening effect that only a few anabolics possess. I can literally feel the difference in muscle on men that have used var in their cycles. Its an oral so its a polisher to round out perfect and compliment a complete stack. There are less expensive steroid alternatives but to claim it is useless in men is absurd. If you think its too expensive say so. It does things other anabolics and no OTC do. Very useful and effective and fantastic drug.

You ever have trouble sleeping because of anavar?

Still awaiting the OTC,s that are as easy on system & give slow but steady & retain-able gains as seen with var.

Back