• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions about cruising

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First question. I'm ready to come off my tren/mast cycle. Planning on starting cruise dose at 1g and slowly working down to 250 per week. Should i wait for the tren ester to clear before I start pinning all that test? Was using tren enth.

2nd question is if I wanted to cruise with sust 250 because I have a shit ton of it I wanna get rid of it, would pinning twice a week be ok? I normally use sust eod

Bump because I'm not sure if I should pin today or not lol

You can pin sust twice a week.

What's your current dose? The longer esters will naturally taper down once you move to a low dose.

Ive been on 800 tren enth, 700 mast enth, 500 test e for the past 13 weeks.

im trying to not "crash" from the tren leaving my system. Which is why I thought it might be a good idea to start cruising really high and taper off slowly

You won't crash. Just go ahead with the 250mg a week. That will put you higher than natty.

Everything else will taper off and clear out on it's own.

So just start now then? My last tren pin was 2 days ago.

also should I keep taking caber for a couple more weeks?

Thank you @warriorblaze you are very knowledgable and helpful. :winkfinger:

250 of properly dosed gear seems a tad excessive to me man. I cruise on 100mgs of Watson and feel great. But if you're running 800 Tren, you seem like a "go big or go home" kinda guy.

I thought most people cruised on 250?

This is my first time cruising instead of pct

last couple weeks on 800 tren really kicked me in the dick. I'm sick of feeling like shit and wanting to kill everyone.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought most people cruised on 250?

This is my first time cruising instead of pct

last couple weeks on 800 tren really kicked me in the dick. I'm sick of feeling like shit and wanting to kill everyone.

People do a lot of things but it doesn't necessarily make it a good idea ya know? Also keep in mind that "250" of some gear is very different than "100" of Watson Cyp. "Properly dosed" being the key. I never knew what real pharm grade felt like till I got a script. I'm gonna send you a PM.

I knew the tren would get to ya. Props for holding out as long as you did.

I'm scared that it will never be the same lifting without it now lol.

everytime I lifted, something unexplainably beautiful happened (full homo) tren is the shit.

I'm scared that it will never be the same lifting without it now lol.

everytime I lifted, something unexplainably beautiful happened (full homo) tren is the shit.

So your off tren now? Bet your organs and BP will thank you for stopping lol.

get dat pump!

Lol pretty sure I turned into an actual dbag. Not trying to act the way I have been the past few weeks.

800mg of Tren? Jesus Christ.

Well, that was my first post on this forum.

People do a lot of things but it doesn't necessarily make it a good idea ya know? Also keep in mind that "250" of some gear is very different than "100" of Watson Cyp. "Properly dosed" being the key. I never knew what real pharm grade felt like till I got a script. I'm gonna send you a PM.

Hey Maj .. have you done bloodwork on 100mg test e per week?...
And what are your natty levels?

Nuttz how much weight (lean mass) do you normally lose in pct?

Get Shredded!
Yeah. 100mg EW will put take your Total T to upper natty levels and 250-500 can take you around 1500+ which will preserve gains and possibly help you add to what you gained on your blast. just my .02

I've been cruising on 250 of test-e for a while now and feel great....plan on blasting in two months............two or three blast a year is all I want ....only lost 4lbs from last blast four months ago....very happy!

Is using sust to cruise and pinning once a week that bad of an idea? Considering I'm only on 250mg

I've hit more PRs on deca. That's just my experience tho.

1000% agree^^^ But again, I'm one of those few that found tren WAY less than impressive. A or E. Running NPP now EOD but only 5 pins in so its early to tell for me. But aside from the water....you cant beat even a small amount of deca for massive strength increases. Even 200 mg wk does drastic things for me.

On the cruise topic....it read like you wanted to pin 250mg 2x wk? If so thats crazy. Even 250 is too much. If you want to hit a real cruise TRT style then 150mg should do you fine. I found I was able to cruise at 1400ng/dl which is a solid 300ng/dl over the high end of the medical range and still have my Bloods be in range with RBC, hemoglibin, ect..
Experimenting with doses and getting bloods done is the only way to really tell. Once you find a dose that works, stock up on that brand so its consistent.

I cruised on sust and pinned 250mg E14D. Used the sust for TRT the way it was designed and felt fine.

The only real way to figure the best dosage for you is to have blood work done. BTC you must have one hell of a high baseline! :) . When I was taking Watson 200mg/wk got me to around 950ng/dl which is the average according to table 2 of this landmark study (interpoling 125mg and 300mg). btw 200mg/wk of AY test-e got me to 974ng/dl. 125mg/wk should get the average person to 570 +/-70ng/dl. This assumes injecting once a week, and having blood drawn exactly 7 days after last inject. 300mg/wk average is 1,345 +/-139ng/dl.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

Last edited:
1000% agree^^^ But again, I'm one of those few that found tren WAY less than impressive. A or E. Running NPP now EOD but only 5 pins in so its early to tell for me. But aside from the water....you cant beat even a small amount of deca for massive strength increases. Even 200 mg wk does drastic things for me.

On the cruise topic....it read like you wanted to pin 250mg 2x wk? If so thats crazy. Even 250 is too much. If you want to hit a real cruise TRT style then 150mg should do you fine. I found I was able to cruise at 1400ng/dl which is a solid 300ng/dl over the high end of the medical range and still have my Bloods be in range with RBC, hemoglibin, ect..
Experimenting with doses and getting bloods done is the only way to really tell. Once you find a dose that works, stock up on that brand so its consistent.

I agree with Jersey Devil, your system is very effective with test uptake or something because 200mg a week gets me about where he is. This is not the first time I have seen guys with numbers like yours but it is rare.

My base line last test was at age 37 (last year) and was 837ng/dl.

150mg wk of pharmalogic cyp has me easily around 1500.

JD, 300mg wk would easily send me over 2000ng/dl. Must be thats why I always.tell guys they are nuts cruising on 300mg wk lol.

Last edited:
Sometimes I have pinned test-e on 14 day run and felt little to no difference....but sus 250 at 14days seems a stretch...only has 100 of undecanoate(halflife 14days)....but it work fine???

Sometimes I have pinned test-e on 14 day run and felt little to no difference....but sus 250 at 14days seems a stretch...only has 100 of undecanoate(halflife 14days)....but it work fine???

Sust is designed to be pinned twice a month. It was designed for TRT. Its designed for even release over time.

Test Cyp or E for me, after 9-10 days I take a huge nose dive.

Back