• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

X - Lady pics.

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For all the guys who.always wanted to send those glamor shots of the X bitches here is your place. I will go first. I found a old picture stash in the . cloud I forgot I had so before I delete. Them I will share with all my bro family. uploadfromtaptalk1410026463606.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410026478955.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410026493360.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410026511845.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410026527234.jpg

As you can tell by the phones in the pics these are pretty old. 9 years or better

By "x-lady" I assumed this thread would feature female-to-male trannies.

I have a very disappointed, and somewhat confused boner right now.

Tell it's just the tip. Lol. I better get a rep point for that lol

Me too. I thought this was going to be hot. It has more personal nudes than any thread going. WTF moar

Huh weird we got titties ass and cocks here and nobody is posting up. Get your estrogen levels check bros Cuz sum ting wong

current girl counts for double points

Nice birds a little distracting but I could work with that.

This is funnier then shit !!! Love it !

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I'm embarrassed. All the bros here and only 1 besides me has nudes if the X he wants to share. Lame

1.) Last time I was dating phones didn't have cameras, and you couldn't just download photos off of cameras, (at least none of the cameras my poor ass had).

2.) Any and all ex-gf material was confiscated and burned by newer girl who is now my wife.

All of my X girlfriend material was destroyed by my wife as well. I just stumbled 9 very these gems sitting in a old Verizon account. She had my place torn apart like the FBI the first month we were together. She had my phone wiped clean in 2 months. I didn't have a choice but to marry her. She eliminated all my options. I knew she was a keeper then. We have been hooked since 2004. She has gave me 3 kids and now she is doing her first show in figure as she said "bikini is for strippers and sluts" lol. She is hard core

Back