• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

another new guy

Macky69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, new to the site been browsing for the past few months. Looking to start my first cycle here pretty soon. I am 27 years old 6'4" and float between 180 and 200 pounds depending if im on a lifting or on a cardio kicker. was real big on cycling and swimming but been slowing down on the distance lately and looking to get more jacked! keep you guys posted thanks.

Welcome bro. I'm about your same specs 26 6'4 193(presently) and have just been able to get back in the mass/bulk game. These guys are super helpful so ask questions... Don't assume yourself into impotence. Need anything just PM me.

thanks! was looking to buy from AA im guessing there either shut down or didnt pay their rent?

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board

Welcome
You is skinny bro...

I feel skinny and im 5'10" @ your weight. I must be reading too many fucking bodybuilding forums.

Diet is key for you....

A clean bulk and some testosterone will do you good ;) welcome man.

thanks everyone! Yeah at the moment I have been on the skinny side, but been slowly adjusting my diet starting to put on around 2-3 pounds a week as of lately. gotta stretch my stomach out ha

Back