• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brother and sister arrested for incest after fucking in a tractor trailer

teezhay

Softcore Provocateur
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They blame The Notebook.

Source

Anyone else find it weird the woman's name is Christopher? I mean there's plenty of bizarre shit in this story, but that's the most disturbing element of it to me. Who names their daughter Christopher?

Lol... Is incest illegal since they were charged with it?

I know a kid who fucked his cousin lol

Did they use protection?

Did they use protection?

Of course they used protection, they have a gun on the night stand lmao. Wtf kind of backwoods shit is this?

Lol... Is incest illegal since they were charged with it?

I know a kid who fucked his cousin lol

I think the definition and legality of incest varies from state to state, but honestly I'm unsure. I have a smoking hot cousin but she's a complete cunt, and I've never been interested in fucking her so I haven't done the proper research.

I seen this story. Wasn't one of the charges "Aggravated Sodomy"? If that's not surprise butt sex I don't know what is.

P.S. If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family.

Nah, just sodomy. Which is a fucking waste. What's the point of sodomy if you don't aggravate some shit? Go big or go the fuck home - which would have been super convenient for these two, since they're siblings they probably have the same home to go back to.

IML Gear Cream!
They blame The Notebook.

Source

Anyone else find it weird the woman's name is Christopher? I mean there's plenty of bizarre shit in this story, but that's the most disturbing element of it to me. Who names their daughter Christopher?

Georgia. In a church parking lot in a tractor trailer. They look like they are already inbred. The only way to improve on that is if they brought in a tranny. And I don't mean the car part.

My neighbor had a sister a year younger than him. They fucked all the time and were proud of it. I even remember her saying he was the best lay she ever had. Living in the same house I can only imagine how many times they fucked. My god. It kinda made me wish I had a sister.....

I thought anything closer than 1st cousin was illegal but 2nd cousins and beyond are cool.

The whole issue is gene mutation, right?

I thought anything closer than 1st cousin was illegal but 2nd cousins and beyond are cool.

The whole issue is gene mutation, right?
If that's your only issue please take two steps back...

..they're so cute , they couldn't resist the temptation of incest...[they couldn't find other sex partners]

286439_630x354.jpg

she's hot...how could he resist slipping her the family pride into her dirt cave...hopefully they made videos..

They blame The Notebook.

Source

I'd say the incest is weird but it's Georgia :coffee:

she's hot...how could he resist slipping her the family pride into her dirt cave...hopefully they made videos..

Maybe this is faggy of me, but looks aren't everything. As previously stated, I have a straight up dime piece for a cousin (first cousin - close biological relations) but she's way too much of a cunt for me to ever even consider fucking. I'd sooner slap that bitch in the face than look at her, she's such a fucking abusive brat - and to her own family for fuck's sake. The way she treated my grandmother in the final years of her life makes me sick.

And that's why I won't put my cock inside my hot cousin.

Get Shredded!
Maybe this is faggy of me, but looks aren't everything. As previously stated, I have a straight up dime piece for a cousin (first cousin - close biological relations) but she's way too much of a cunt for me to ever even consider fucking. I'd sooner slap that bitch in the face than look at her, she's such a fucking abusive brat - and to her own family for fuck's sake. The way she treated my grandmother in the final years of her life makes me sick.

And that's why I won't put my cock inside my hot cousin.
Good man. Whatever your motivations are there's already too many cousin fuckers on this board. :coffee:

Good man. Whatever your motivations are there's already too many cousin fuckers on this board. :coffee:
It was only once, and he promised nobody would know.

Not my fault he needed anal stitches. How was I supposed to know to spit first if he didn't tell me?

this group totally overlooked the reason for their frequent intercourse... the notebook!

I would have guessed meth until I saw the pics of the fatties

You'd be surprised how many meth addicts are morbidly obese. They flail like morons for numerous days and nights with zero sleep, then spend a week sleeping it off and binge-eating whatever garbage they could boost from Wal-Mart.

16-6-2. Sodomy; aggravated sodomy.

(a) A person commits the offense of sodomy when he or she performs or submits to any sexual act involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another. A person commits the offense of aggravated sodomy when he or she commits sodomy with force and against the will or the other person. The fact that the person allegedly sodomized is the spouse of a defendant shall not be a defense to a charge of aggravated sodomy.

(b) A person convicted of the offense of sodomy shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 20 years. A person convicted of the offense of aggravated sodomy shall be punished by imprisonment for life or by imprisonment for not less than ten nor more than 20 years. Any person convicted under this Code section of the offense of aggravated sodomy shall, in addition, be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Sections 17-10-6.1 and 17-10-7.

(c) When evidence relating to an allegation of aggravated sodomy is collected in the course of a medical examination of the person who is the victim of the alleged crime, the law enforcement agency investigating the alleged crime shall be financially responsible for the cost of the medical examination to the extent that expense is incurred for the limited purpose of collecting evidence.

This is straight from the Georgia penal code. I understand the aggravated law being on the books but WTF no back door love in this backwards state ?
OK so my real question is how did LE know about the butt sex? Was she walking funny? Did she say "me n my brother here was fuckn n he put it in my stink pipe".

This is straight from the Georgia penal code. I understand the aggravated law being on the books but WTF no back door love in this backwards state ?
OK so my real question is how did LE know about the butt sex? Was she walking funny? Did she say "me n my brother here was fuckn n he put it in my stink pipe".

Not only is there no backdoor loving allowed, there's no oral either. Blowjobs are a criminal offense, wtf?! And if you read the story, it sounds like the cops didn't even catch the in the act; someone called in a report to 9-1-1, and the siblings (couple?) were stopped by an officer who asked them some questions, and they just fessed up to everything right then and there. At least that's what my impression of it is.

And I'm not a tree-hugging, bleeding heart, but honest to god social conservatism needs to fucking go. It's just embarrassing that we have laws in America against cunnilingus and anal. What the actual fuck, people? Like Thomas Jefferson said about liberty, "it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg," so what the fuck should we care if people want to consent to weird-ass sexual shit? Same with gays - fuck all you want, I don't care and neither should anyone else.

And I know I'm the one who posted this thread, but it's bullshit that this couple was even arrested at all. If adult siblings want to fuck, let 'em have at it. It's disgusting, but I like to put my tongue in wet smelly vaginal regions, so who the fuck am I to judge what someone else does?

I'd eat Kate Upton's ass. Better not do it Georgia tho

Prosecutor: "Your honor, permission to approach the bench to present the court with photographic evidence?"

Judge: "By all means ... oh wow ... Hm ... I'm going to need to call a brief recess..."

Never returns from his chambers. :jerkit: Charges dropped.

They have different last names? Is she married? Different dads? Please don't tell me they're step-brother and sister, that will just ruin it for me.

It's just embarrassing that we have laws in America against cunnilingus and anal.

You have to understand that many of these laws were put in place during a different time and just haven't been taken out, most just ignore them.

• Connecticut
  • No hanky panky allowed in Connecticut.. A person who commits any unnatural and lascivious act with another person commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. It is illegal for unmarried couples to commit lewd acts and live together Source: 775.082 or s. 775.083

• Illinois
  • A state law requires that a man's female companion shall call him "master" while out on a date. The law does not apply to married couples.
  • Nebraska
  • It is not legal for a tavern owner to serve beer unless a nice kettle of soup is also brewing.

http://tjshome.com/dumblaws.php

Back