• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol vs. DMZ

Steelvenom

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard some real good things about DMZ. I've even heard it's more powerful than Dbol. My confusion is how is it possible for something legal "I'm assuming DMZ is legal" to be more powerful than something illegal.

Please someone chime in and school me up.

Thanks much, SV

The methylstenbolone in DMz 3.0 is anabolically stronger than dbol. Maybe a rep can comment in how they attain the Raws, that would be my only concern.

More importantly this version of super dmz isn't illegal YET. Notice we're on vs 3.0 already. It will become illegal and there will be a new compound or new combination that isn't illegal for a short period. Superdrol was in SDMZ original and it kicked ass. Superdrol is still around but illegal.

Makes sense now. IMO, it's a stupid law. So what's better, testE/dbol or testE/DMZ?

Makes sense now. IMO, it's a stupid law. So what's better, testE/dbol or testE/DMZ?

I haven't used dbol so maybe someone else can chime in on their experience with it but with the SDMZ 3.0 I had steady lean gains with a decent strength increase. I also noticed it made me have an overall harder look.

I ran test e/sdmz 1.0 and that shit was insane. I couldn't walk more than 20 feet without calf pumps but the gym was nuts.

Forearms felt like they could pop. If 3.0 is anything like 1.0 you'll be happy. Also easier to get so why not try it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDMZ3 blows away D-bol mg for mg. It isn't even close.

IML Gear Cream!
Iron mag is legit bro, just go with the dmz 3.0 I loved it. Ibelieve the diamethazine can make you lethargic , I was shut down so I felt like shit anyways, I took it with 1 andro.

Iron mag is legit bro, just go with the dmz 3.0 I loved it. Ibelieve the diamethazine can make you lethargic , I was shut down so I felt like shit anyways, I took it with 1 andro.
For guys that just use orals you can stack SDMZ3 with 4-andro to improve mood, energy and libido. 4-andro directly converts to T.

Heavy I got a question for you then. My fiancé is veering me away from pins this winter, she isn't happy with it at this moment, well leave that there. I was considering anadrol, dbol stack, with possibly test undec. *if I could find a sponsor*. Are you saying SDMZ3 stack would be comparable to this..? I'm looking for only orals and having a hard time deciding on which route to go here.

Heavy I got a question for you then. My fiancé is veering me away from pins this winter, she isn't happy with it at this moment, well leave that there. I was considering anadrol, dbol stack, with possibly test undec. *if I could find a sponsor*. Are you saying SDMZ3 stack would be comparable to this..? I'm looking for only orals and having a hard time deciding on which route to go here.
Oral cycles are fine but you need to dial in nutrition and training. No steroid is magic.

I helped the CEO of IronMagLabs design SDMZ3 and it is strong as fuck. I also designed the layout for the accompanying stack for IML.

SDMZ3-stack.jpg

Super-DMZ Rx 3.0™ MASS STACK

Super-DMZ Rx Complete Stack $225.00

Complete stack:
Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

* Complete stack as listed above (all 5 products included).

8 WEEK CYCLE:
Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/anabolic-stack-builder/

How natural (compared to) dbol or other orals would you consider DMZ to be? I think I read that it's actually better for you in the long run. If this is the case I think I'll have to try out the SDMZ.

Thanks

How natural (compared to) dbol or other orals would you consider DMZ to be? I think I read that it's actually better for you in the long run. If this is the case I think I'll have to try out the SDMZ.

Thanks
Natural??? Not at all. It's a steroid. take liver support. But at least you know what you're getting with iml, quality.

I know a guy that swears by the stuff! He took it 2 cycles and got good strength and size.

Get Shredded!
Lol but seriously thanks bro. Believe I will try it rather than dbol drol

Back