• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Props to BJJ and Muay Thai Fighters

the_predator

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I have been doing these two things for almost a month now and holy shit it has kicked my ass. I really have taken a love for this stuff and hope I can continue it for a long time(already 36, but better late then never). On a shitty note... I have broken my toe(week 3), sprained my ankle(week 1), and now have torn my medial gastrocnemius(left calf)and have told my recovery could take up to 6-8 weeks. I already have some peptides coming my way but wish I had some real HGH for the healing instead:(. Any other ideas about faster healing? I told the doc I was still going to do upper body but doc said that was a bad idea. I just don't think I could take sitting on my ass for 6-8 weeks and doing nothing. Anyway, for all the MMA guys on here:clapping:, my hats are off to you!

Welcome to the world of being beat up. 3 cervical spine bulges, separated AC joint, fractured wrist, and the list goes on. But its a rewarding art bro enjoy.

Welcome to the world of being beat up. 3 cervical spine bulges, separated AC joint, fractured wrist, and the list goes on. But its a rewarding art bro enjoy.
Damn brother that's rough! But you are right I fell in love. I wish I would have found it earlier in life.

Damn brother that's rough! But you are right I fell in love. I wish I would have found it earlier in life.

BJJ is something you can practice up until late in life if your smart about it broski... there is nothing like mat time. :winkfinger:

I do a style that has thai boxing in that is my cardio. My son does both and I don't know how he does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have been doing these two things for almost a month now and holy shit it has kicked my ass. I really have taken a love for this stuff and hope I can continue it for a long time(already 36, but better late then never). On a shitty note... I have broken my toe(week 3), sprained my ankle(week 1), and now have torn my medial gastrocnemius(left calf)and have told my recovery could take up to 6-8 weeks. I already have some peptides coming my way but wish I had some real HGH for the healing instead:(. Any other ideas about faster healing? I told the doc I was still going to do upper body but doc said that was a bad idea. I just don't think I could take sitting on my ass for 6-8 weeks and doing nothing. Anyway, for all the MMA guys on here:clapping:, my hats are off to you!

That's awesome man. Id eventually like to get into Muay Thai. I joined a boxing gym about a month and a half ago. Been 6 times. Got the shit kicked out of me last week. It was a strange, good feeling. Can't describe it..

Raptor knows his stuff! I have been training with the Carlson Gracie team since 94. It's a ever evolving sport. I'm competing at the Olympia this year as we'll. as for injuries, neck and back have been my worst. Oh and a dislocated shoulder after I refused to tap at Abu Dhabi.

IML Gear Cream!
Raptor knows his stuff! I have been training with the Carlson Gracie team since 94. It's a ever evolving sport. I'm competing at the Olympia this year as we'll. as for injuries, neck and back have been my worst. Oh and a dislocated shoulder after I refused to tap at Abu Dhabi.
94...damn that's awesome brother! Good luck at Olympia:clapping:

I've been doing Muay Thai for the past 7 years or so. Started with boxing, then got into Thai. I've been hooked ever since. I do train jits as well but I'm not a big grappler. It's an amazing sport, but I'm more of a stand up kind of person. It's definitely a good workout, get ready for your shins and forearms to take a beating too ;)

I did Muay Thai for about 7 years when I was younger.

Did catch wrestling too when I lived in Chicago.

Loved it

I've been doing Muay Thai for the past 7 years or so. Started with boxing, then got into Thai. I've been hooked ever since. I do train jits as well but I'm not a big grappler. It's an amazing sport, but I'm more of a stand up kind of person. It's definitely a good workout, get ready for your shins and forearms to take a beating too ;)
I hear you brother:winkfinger:

Abu Dhabi , that's big time

Small update: Father in law thought I had elephantiasis LOL when he saw it. It's pretty black and blue towards the bottom of the calf now. I guess next week I can start band stretches.:wits:

Back