• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e good price?

Steelvenom

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm really narrowing things down here! Ordering tonight. What's a good deal for 500mg's?

Thanks, SV

Good price or good gear .. I myself dont care much for price just good gear , there's plenty of places to check out brother do some research to helpyou out .. good and happy growing

lol @ how much for 500mgs.

ummm like 8 dollars since thats 1/5 of a vial??

maybe need to take a few steps back on the drawing board, you don't sound so 'narrowed down'

Sorry I wasn't sober for that post. I must of been reading something about equivalents or something. I'm looking for a 10ml pack or so. Sorry for the confusion. So what are some good injection sites? Neck? Testicle?

;)

SV

I would definitely advise you stay here MUCH, MUCH, longer; just reading... Read up on intramuscular injections, and where to NOT pin, like your nuts or neck... :paddle: Also, a vial which is 10ml isn't going to do much of ANYTHING for you; trust the noob running his first cycle. I'm through my 2nd vial and I am just now starting to get the tingles in my balls. :winkfinger: As everyone is saying, please keep reading the board; study up for a month or two before beginning a cycle. I can suggest a sponsor too you with great prices and gear, but I wouldn't until I'm comfortable your not going to put a pin to your shaft. I partially hope this is is joke, otherwise you've been mislead; a lot. Or your a junkie trying to get big quick.

Basic cycle shopping list, you should read what these compounds do and then make a good decision.
3-5 vials test-e
Aromasin
Clomid
Nolva
5 syringes
20 25c & 18c needles

Sorry I wasn't sober for that post. I must of been reading something about equivalents or something. I'm looking for a 10ml pack or so. Sorry for the confusion. So what are some good injection sites? Neck? Testicle?

;)

SV

stay sober and keep researching..........
neck? testical?
you must be a troll...

I would definitely advise you stay here MUCH, MUCH, longer; just reading... Read up on intramuscular injections, and where to NOT pin, like your nuts or neck... :paddle: Also, a vial which is 10ml isn't going to do much of ANYTHING for you; trust the noob running his first cycle. I'm through my 2nd vial and I am just now starting to get the tingles in my balls. :winkfinger: As everyone is saying, please keep reading the board; study up for a month or two before beginning a cycle. I can suggest a sponsor too you with great prices and gear, but I wouldn't until I'm comfortable your not going to put a pin to your shaft. I partially hope this is is joke, otherwise you've been mislead; a lot. Or your a junkie trying to get big quick.

Basic cycle shopping list, you should read what these compounds do and then make a good decision.
3-5 vials test-e
Aromasin
Clomid
Nolva
5 syringes
20 25c & 18c needles

Are you recommending to use new needles, but reuse the syringe?

Dude for less than 40 bucks you can buy
200 needles and 100 syringes

Yes, why not? If you practice good sanitation and air pocket to get the last of the test out why not? What's the point of looking like a junkie with 100 syringes... Maybe its just me but I don't want all that shit in my house? Unless the measurements start to fade it won't make a difference, and after a shot or two clean it out with alcohol and then water. Easy as pie.

IML Gear Cream!
Why increase the chance of infection is why.

Go ahead though, wash it with water and alcohol and call it "good".

I will never do that.

Also "looking like a junkie" is a horrible excuse. All professional medical text will say to discard needles and syringes after use. Honestly only using five for an entire cycle sounds cheap to me.

Yes, why not? If you practice good sanitation and air pocket to get the last of the test out why not? What's the point of looking like a junkie with 100 syringes... Maybe its just me but I don't want all that shit in my house? Unless the measurements start to fade it won't make a difference, and after a shot or two clean it out with alcohol and then water. Easy as pie.

You got that wrong dude.

A junkie Re uses syringes/needles.

A responsible user uses new sterile rigs every single time.

Reusing syringes is seriously stupid! They are extremely cheap and shipped fast from a number of places. There is a reason they are sealed an sanitized. Let's not be cheap guy and kill ourselves. Dumb advice of the day award....

also dull pins hurt :(

I have these extra crappy slin pins that dull every single time I pop them through the stopper..makes me so sad

trolls can't have SV as their sig..its a definite rule

stay sober and keep researching..........
neck? testical?
you must be a troll...

You didn't take that seriously I hope... That's what the ;) was for "Joking"... Why less would someone mention two of the worse possible spots to take a needle...

Good Lord...

Don't search for price bro. Search for quality, but that's something you have to find yourself. Everyone will tell you they're the best.

I hope that works out for you. Please don't encourage others to do this as well. Be responsible. New syringe and needle EVERY time. Small price to pay for peace of mind.

Back