• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Underground Steroid Labs, UGL

i wish the second one had gone into more detail or had an entire episode...everyones always wondered who that is

the oozy carbuncle (cyst) shots are exactly what my 3 yr old had via mrsa....it flared up overnight

pretty sure she hasn't been injecting ugl roids tho

:coffee:

the oozy carbuncle (cyst) shots are exactly what my 3 yr old had via mrsa....it flared up overnight

pretty sure she hasn't been injecting ugl roids tho

:coffee:
always a good thing:coffee:

mmmmmmm :thinking: I think LE could identify the area from that footage,so I don'tknow... a smart cook wouldn't allow u to film where he does his job.could be a fake report

IML Gear Cream!
mmmmmmm :thinking: I think LE could identify the area from that footage,so I don'tknow... a smart cook wouldn't allow u to film where he does his job.could be a fake report

Why would they go thru all that trouble of taping off rooms, putting up sheets, gearz and rawz everywhere? Just to make a fake video. I don't know man, I think its legit. Not the most sterile environment either lol.

seems legit to me...i like Discovery channel...

Why would they go thru all that trouble of taping off rooms, putting up sheets, gearz and rawz everywhere? Just to make a fake video. I don't know man, I think its legit. Not the most sterile environment either lol.

why would a steroid cook put his life on the line for a shitty documentary?a lot of felonies,20 or more years in prison...for a documentary? fake or the cook got a bunch of money from the doc guys

why would a steroid cook put his life on the line for a shitty documentary?a lot of felonies,20 or more years in prison...for a documentary? fake or the cook got a bunch of money from the doc guys
proud of his work. full of himself..

Everything on tv is real..come on now. How do you think reality shows are so popular...duhhh

Back