• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

oral tren gp

afg86

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi every one im new to the site aswell to steroids world im planning to run my sec cycle and I would like to know if oral tren (gp) is to strong for me im 28 19% bf I want to add some solid mass and rip at the same time my cycle will be

1 to 15 wks sustanon gp 270 sun tue thu 540 mg a wk
1 to 14 wks eq gp 200 tw k
oral tren 500 mg .... ed?? Tw wk?? Help...
Winny gp 50mg ed 7 to 15 wk
anastrozol gp 0.5 mg tw wk 1 to 19 wk
hcg 250 mg tw wk 1 to 17
pct nolva 40 17 to 19
wk 20 to 22 20 mg then 10mg next wk as a reminder

You guys think is better if a use deca insted of tren to add solod mass. Pls help me out any advise will be very welcome tks

Second cycle huh? And you're ready to start taking all of that? ..What's your stats?

500 MG of Oral Tren? I hope you mean 500mcgs.... Probably the most toxic oral available.

Thats why im asking for an advise what can I change add or take off tren is just an option should I stick to test eq and winny tks for your complements or opinions

500mg of sustanon is good for second cycle...iguess.what was first cycle gear and dosage like?what kind of progress was made?

I used test e 500 wk per 10 wks hcg 500 w per 12 wks (pct)nolva 40 40 20 20 I was 210 lbs 26% bf I end up with 180 lbs 16% bf

For my second cycle it was still just Test at 500 or so maybe 600mg Enanthate and still made good progress.when you hit a wall with that throw some "prohormones" in the mix for kickstart of cycle from Iron mag Labs or other brand of choice and see how that works for you. Protect your liver man

Last edited:
I don't know anything about prohormones how can i use them how they work and which one can j use I wnat to add solid mass and rip

Back