• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I guess this love affaire is real!

Hypertrophy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can't believe me and the old lady are fighting about me going to the gym ! I can't believe it's come to this!

^^^^^^agree ussualy its the easiest thing for my wife to bitch about when something else is bothering her

^^^ I have to agree with both of them. After I actually stop and sit her down and ask what's bothering her multiple times the truth comes out...then I regret asking!

Ya she is jealous because I have somewhere I can forget about life for a while and juts be! She hates the gym and she wants special time just for her self! It makes me angry that she can't see how dedicated and pashonet I am to my goals !
I'm so sick of her doing what ever she can to prevent me from making it to the gym! I guess I'm being selfish. I think I'm going to have to try to step back and see her side.

I let my wife have her "alone time" every day..... In the kitchen.

Women for the most part hate when their men have fun or enjoy themselves without them. I would not stop going to the gym, I don't know if you are married or dating but being controlled in any manner sucks. Its not like you are hanging in a bar or somewhere that is unproductive. You need to explain to her that this is the lifestyle that you chose and nothing will change that. Good Luck!

Hey brother. I know you guys have been dealing with a lot lately, so this is pretty understandable, from both your perspective, and hers. I would try to talk to her about the motives behind you going to the gym (being strong for the family, getting a little "you" time and a release that will make you a better husband and father when you get home, etc.) I bet that when external stressors calm down a bit, it will be less of an issue, but for the time being (and I know this isn't easy), try to avoid the me vs. her mentality, and don't raise your voice when you talk about this stuff.

The is no reason you can't get to to fully support a healthy mental and physical activity like hitting the gym, but it make take little finesse.

IML Gear Cream!
I let my wife have her "alone time" every day..... In the kitchen.

Baahaaahahaha
Never gets old lol

OP offer her something reasonable. Like, her Lone time that she wants. The truth will come out because that's not really what she wants and she will have no response to a reasonable/fair trade off offer.

My guess is you're making her feel insecure about herself because you're probably looking good, eating right, going to the gym everyday etc.. While she on the other hand probably isnt. In that case, you arent doing anything wrong.

My advice is to just talk to her and see whats up, try and be understanding.(as hard as that is with illogical females)

Back