• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LEGEND TD!! Good To Go

jaxxtx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up everyone. I have been loyal to a sponsor on here since the beginning but nonetheless things got stupid and I ventured out. Here is a "first order" testimony.

PRICES ARE REDICULOUS
Turnaround time was fast....real fast compared to my previous sponsor.
Did 2cc Test and 2cc Cut Stack. Little to no pip. Woke up feeling good. hard n and energy 2 days in.

So far so good. Anton is personable and cool as shit.

LEGEND PHAMA has my business for sure!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any questions, feel free to ask

Attachments

• 20140811_201614.jpg
    20140811_201614.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I'm on a construction site at midnight 4 hours from home hoping I get home in time to pin tomorrow morning...

Veloci! I talked to Damgar before I ever ordered. lol

You post one good lab result and suddenly everyone puts your ass on the line! Anton oughta send me hot Asian strippers for my birthday...

IML Gear Cream!
.....looking on backpage for you right now.

You want a T4M??? Some nice Asianboys on there. lolz
Only of they started out women. I missed my pin this morning and I'm too tired to get up and do it. I need someone to pin me. No homo. Maybe a little homo

You post one good lab result and suddenly everyone puts your ass on the line! Anton oughta send me hot Asian strippers for my birthday...

Best place for mass spec testing? All i found have minimums on sample amounts

He jumped through hoops to get me my order and the replacement vials. I doubt you have much to worry about.

Back