• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

newbie needing help

Getmyswoleon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How are the newbie's suppose to get any help if no one will talk if your under a certain rep points...i mean fuck can I get some info from somebody. I'm just tryna find a good source that's had good quality...and just a few basic question on what gear to start off with...yes I'm new...we all can see that...but can a Dallas cowboys fan get a little help...

People will give you any advice you want man. But obviously you can see by my avatar who I choose to do business with, but everyone will tell you their source is the greatest. You have to do some looking around on your own to make your own opinion. Also for the sake of peoples safety, certain information will not be given out in the open. People are always going to be leary of a new guy asking for sources. If you didn't know me would you tell me who your coke dealer is?

I don think rep points make much different on giving advice here if your looking for legit sources your going to find them with or without rep points.

I understand but even when we post shit or even ask for advice...everyone still on that get your rep points up and shit...soon as we post stupid shit they start clowning and bashing us...i mean damn...coke and gear to different things...but I understand guess ill stay on the bench to coach put me in....till then I'm be yelling(put me in coach) I'm tryna get my swole on....

How are the newbie's suppose to get any help if no one will talk if your under a certain rep points...i mean fuck can I get some info from somebody. I'm just tryna find a good source that's had good quality...and just a few basic question on what gear to start off with...yes I'm new...we all can see that...but can a Dallas cowboys fan get a little help...

Just keep searching, stick around a bit and chat up some members. Rep points mean shit IMO. That being said, I prefer green points over red, if you know what I mean.

Ask questions, be respectful, patient, persistant. If you want this life bad enough then time is not an issue. Research anytime you have a chance. I'm sure some guy at your gym has gear, chat him up, become friends, get some test adex nolva and clomid, do a lil run, take a break, keep training keep eating, keep researching, keep asking keep listening, keep learning. Be patient and persistant, gains will come.

Just read bro. Search your topic and read! Even though I'm new to the board, and have zero rep points also , I'm not new to the scene. I have learned a thousand fold more from observation and discussion with vets then I ever did in school... So do the research and dedicate your time here. Tons of people on here with loads of experience. I will also add.. As a trainer I found that everyone wants it for free, the magic pill, they want to know what to train, how often to train, what to eat ect.. Ect... I'm the guy who is always giving, giving, giving. I want to see people succeed. I want to see their whole lives change not just their physiques. A lot of guys here are like that too.. But they most likely share the same sentiment...if someone isn't willing to put in the time/effort in to simply research it. What makes you think they will put the time into the gym and diet. It's a hard sell. So many here wait to see if you're willing to commit to it. That's my take. Don't get frustrated, there are a shit ton of good dudes here with quality info and experience. Just give it time and dive into all that you can.

Research
Read
ask legitimate questions after youve tried to find the answer
We were all new at some point

- - - Updated - - -

should neg you for being a cowboy fan lol:coffee:

Hey GetSwoleon, all of the points made are good. Just read as much as you can, most questions have been answered several times over, just have to search to find them. Lots of good stand bros and sis on here and lots of good sources, its all in what you want. Also, work on getting your post count up so you can PM anyone when you don't want to talk on the open boards. I started out the same, didnt know were to go or what to say. Just hang for a little and it will work out.

Icon

Dallas cowboy fan? :roflmao: That's about like banging a fat girl..you dont tell anyone about it! Haha man chill out a bit and research it really isn't that hard if you just put a little work into it. Look at all the sponsors on here...research a bit find one you feel confident with and then PM a rep for that sponsor. Be respectful to all the vets and soak in the information they provide you with..as well as return the favor for other newbies once you learn enough to fill them with knowledge! 99% of the guys on here will go out of their way just to help you with your needs so you have to do the same. This is THE best site and absolute best thing for someone wanting to live this life. Just be happy you have found this site that will hold you over until finding a source lol. Good lucky buddy

Great that you asked your questions. Shared your point of view. The next step is to see if you take the direction. Every bro is recommending essentially the same thing. It's what we all did and do.

Dallas fan?You need all the help you can get.WHO DAT!

I am also new so I feel your pain. I have done a lot of reading and am starting to post.

Spend your time reading in the sponsor forum section. It couldn't possibly get any easier.

I'm new...I'll bet I've read through several hundred pages of threads. Just started the process of ordering through AMA. Can't wait to get going!

Back