• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flying commercial with your gear.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Boy, it's been a while, before 911 ordeal, that I have flown commercial with my gear. Anyone have any comments about it? I have a trt script where that won't be a problem with my cyp. My tren e I think I can load one of my test bottles thats empty, and have all my script labels on them. Not to worried about the orals since I have enough scripts with my other crap. I don't know, maybe I'm being paranoid! This gear will be checked in the belly of the jet, so I don't have to answer questions for the carry on stuff. Any thoughts you folks have would be appreciated.

Scripted meds are fine checked baggage even if they're liquid. I've packed my ritalin and adderal with no issues as well as like bottles of shampoo as far as liquids go

I'd be worry about the extreme temp changes in the cargo area. It can ruin tablets/caps not to mention oils.

I bring preloaded pins, orals, whatever I need every week. I have a bag I keep all my toiletries in and it has a side pocket. I just keep my pins in that when I go through security.

I've gone through Caribbean and European customs with pins and no issues. I use them before I return to USA.

I wouldn't sweat orals or research chems. They don't give a fuck

i loaded my scripted vials with whatevr oils needed plus orals and syringes but i keep them all on my person in carry on...just did this last week southwest and no issues...

I'd worry more about them losing the bag

Yes, no shit!! I think if I keep all my gear, needles, ect in the check in luggage that goes goes down below, I should be ok...this trip is long enough that I will have to check luggage. I'm going to Destin beach in Florida for a week, but still going to bust my ass in a the weight room during the day.

I'm going to DC end of nov, and was wondering about this too. Didn't want to check luggage, but I can't see them letting me in the plane with 3syringes.

as long as theres a script that requires syringes its all good on southwest anyway...however they hardly check your carryon ..just make sure nothing that causes a red flag is in there...heres the problem with putting everything in check in luggage..a good percentage of it gets gone through thoroughly....on person /carryon bags only get looked through if red flags and syringes/vials/orals rewlly arent a red flag...just dont have a pocket knife or big bottle with liquid in same bag...its not a big deal...and really helps the cause if you have scripted test vials...but either way its not that big of deal...

IML Gear Cream!
i dont have a script and i just take what i need and put in my checked bag, i always put a little lock on there too, those damn airline workers been caught on camera going thru peoples shit too many times around my way, dont need them looking for valuables and stumbling on my gear, never had a problem

i fly southwest and they have never said a word to me about a lock on my checked bags

I have been flying once a month for 3 years now with the current rotation I am on. This is what I do. I peel off the labels of my gears and print another label. I usually label as some sort of home fragrance oil. Stick it all in my shower bag. Never got stopped.

I dont believe your allowed to use locks.

You can use locks. They have special TSA approved ones that TSA has special keys for. If you do not have a TSA approved lock and they can't get into your bag, they will cut the lock. Ask me how I know!

Get Shredded!
I'd be worry about the extreme temp changes in the cargo area. It can ruin tablets/caps not to mention oils.
How do you think gear gets shipped around the planet in the first place ? If you've ordered stuff on line, it got shipped to you in the belly if a plane

It has been working for me so far. If I happen to go MIA from here for a while, that means don't try this method! LOL

Lol! Not a bad idea bro. What about your pins?

I like the label idea for the vials, but the pins are my main concern. Do you just pack them and they never ask any questions? I thought about vials on my carry on bags and the pins in the checked baggage.

Pins have never been an issue. I put them somewhere discrete, but they've inspected my bags before (both, when it's checked and unchecked) and never did anything about it.

I usually just put them with my toiletries.

you could ship it to your destination

but i have flown with gear i put it down in the bottom area of my checked in baggage , never had any issues

We'll I just went through this a few days ago. If anything looks suspicious they will inspect your luggage and break your lock. They will also leave a polite TSA note saying they inspected your luggage. If I were to do it you would be better bringing it as a carry on.

Back