• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

umm...nip leakage, help.

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was doing a check on my nips today to make sure all was g2g and apparently its not.

gave them a little squeeze and a very tiny amount of fluid came out.

I have not noticed any sensitivity or puffiness at all this cycle

I have slight gyno from puberty and have had a flare up while on high test once before but killed it within a few days of noticing the sensitivity.

This is my first tren run.

My cycle:
1g sust (recently switched from test E, one week ago)
600 Tren E
300 Mast E
50mg Anadrol ED
12.5 aromasin ED
.5 Caber 2x/wk (human grade)

On week 7.

Whats my best course of action? Really not ready to quit the tren, it's just now starting to get fun.

Well you need to take a look at your aroma and your caber. You really should have labs done asap man. That will tell the tale.

Bust out the Nestle Quick.

douche bag

Well you need to take a look at your aroma and your caber. You really should have labs done asap man. That will tell the tale.

Yeah I'm gonna get on that ASAP.

In the mean time though, should I be upping the caber? If my E2 is high it's not actually the E2 that's causing the side effect its the interaction with the excess prolactin, correct me if I'm wrong?

Yes prolactin causing you to lactate. Try upping the caber the only problem is you don't even know if your caber is bunk. Tren the only thing would cause prolactin. You had problems with tren previously? Only ask because doing enanthate I assume you have done tren before. That's why I like ace.

Yes prolactin causing you to lactate. Try upping the caber the only problem is you don't even know if your caber is bunk. Tren the only thing would cause prolactin. You had problems with tren previously? Only ask because doing enanthate I assume you have done tren before. That's why I like ace.

No first tren run.

And my caber is pharm grade Cabaser, got it from SFY, doubt its bunk.

I got shit coming out of my nipples man lol this is no time to relax.

Fuck that, I'm excited. I can finally eat!

*grabs cereal*

I won't say what's already been said. Ok, get dem levels checked.

Fuck that, I'm excited. I can finally eat!

*grabs cereal*

I won't say what's already been said. Ok, get dem levels checked.

are you done with your tren run?

edit: oh nvm, I get the joke lol. There's probably not enough to go around for SoCal's nestle mix and your cereal. Prolly have to wait till later

wonder what the protein content of this stuff is? :thinking:

are you done with your tren run?

edit: oh nvm, I get the joke lol. There's probably not enough to go around for SoCal's nestle mix and your cereal. Prolly have to wait till later

No but I'm close... Thinking about cruising after until about December. Npc show in April that id like to do... :thinking:

That's crazy because in my opinion that's not that high of a dose. Must be sensitive. Don't know ones sensitivity

Lets be logical, prolactin causes lactation, therefore, your prolactin is elevated, no doubt, do you have a lump too? Anyways, I'd bump your caber and ai up at least a lil bit and see if it helps, I'll be honest, anytime I'm on anything, especially tren I'll get a very minuscule amount of fluid out if I squeeze hard enough, unless you're completely crushing your e2 and prolactin then expect a lil bit of sides from either or. Ai's and prolactin inhibitors do not fully prevent e2 or prolactin. But hey, once I'm off it stops all the way. So yea, in the meantime, grab some Oreos and appreciate the free milk.

Last edited:
Lets be logical, prolactin causes lactation, therefore, your prolactin is elevated, no doubt, do you have a lump too? Anyways, I'd bump your caber and ai up at least a lil bit and see if it helps, I'll be honest, anytime I'm on anything, especially tren I'll get a very minuscule amount of fluid out if I squeeze hard enough, unless you're completely crushing your e2 and prolactin then expect a lil bit of sides from either or. Ai's and prolactin inhibitors do not fully prevent e2 or prolactin. But hey, once I'm off it stops all the way. So yea, in the meantime, grab some Oreos and appreciate the free milk.

No lump and like I said no sensitivity/itchiness or other any other gyno indicators.

I would go 3 doses of the Caber per week and hammer the aromasin at 12.5 mg twice daily.

So 1.5 per week on the caber and 25 aromasin everyday?

i buy dairy milk from the grocery store for 3 bucks a gallon I have no use for this stuff

I run 600mgs of Tren with .5mgs of Caber EW with no issues. But everyone is different. I've heard that the Prolactin issue can get you with no warning unlike E2 related gyno. Sounds like that's what's going on here.

My joints are already hurting from 12.5 aromasin...I'll give it a shot though

Get bloods, and get letro en route (Asin and caber, too in case yours proves bunk). I like to keep letro on hand for just in case. Plenty of good RCs on here can have it to you before you get blood test back.

Nutz pmed me this pic of his teats.

Attachments

• eplasty09e06_fig4.gif
    eplasty09e06_fig4.gif
    25 KB · Views: 23
Back