• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So mlg...

Sucks! What was a good, dependable source, now a scammer! He seemed to have it down and wired, sucks for us all!

Dependable for what? Low dosed dirty gear? Did you guys a favor. Now you can use the antibiotics you would have needed on something else :)

Dependable for what? Low dosed dirty gear? Did you guys a favor. Now you can use the antibiotics you would have needed on something else :)

Its a funny thing ....mlg gear gave me zero pip even at 3ccs ....not one time ...i use other stuff and BAM pain,redness, inject site hard as a rock and warm ....I never ever had an issue with mlg ...there deca and mast and test e and test c tren a ..tren e ...no pip at all......what sucks is that mlg guy scammed and ruined that subforum ..And I feel the worst cause I backed mlg up stood up for him then he runs off with everyones cash ..and i also got burned too go figure .... I actually feel stupid about it :roflmao:

Its a funny thing ....mlg gear gave me zero pip even at 3ccs ....not one time ...i use other stuff and BAM pain,redness, inject site hard as a rock and warm ....I never ever had an issue with mlg ...there deca and mast and test e and test c tren a ..tren e ...no pip at all......what sucks is that mlg guy scammed and ruined that subforum ..And I feel the worst cause I backed mlg up stood up for him then he runs off with everyones cash ..and i also got burned too go figure .... I actually feel stupid about it
Yea I think we have all heard this about 500x now.

Is this real life. Remind me of the movie groundhogs day with bill Murray.

Its a funny thing ....mlg gear gave me zero pip even at 3ccs ....not one time ...i use other stuff and BAM pain,redness, inject site hard as a rock and warm ....I never ever had an issue with mlg ...there deca and mast and test e and test c tren a ..tren e ...no pip at all......what sucks is that mlg guy scammed and ruined that subforum ..And I feel the worst cause I backed mlg up stood up for him then he runs off with everyones cash ..and i also got burned too go figure .... I actually feel stupid about it :roflmao:

You have labs? Cuz I do and NONE of what I have was legit

IML Gear Cream!
For real!!! I just got a list from them about a week ago. Was thinking of using there gear only thing is the min order requirement was 0 bucks so I then asked a good friend that's on this forum about them and he said there gear was gtg. He always has lead me in a good direction. What the hell happened??? I do see there not on here now!!! So glad I found a local source threw a friend that I can really trust.

I had labs from December but they cut off at 1500. It wasn't bunk, but I can't speak to accurate dosing. Back then the dbol was good. The trenA I got was a little underdosed but I was able to run more of it. The eq I got had floaters and he replaced it. The dbol I got a 8 weeks ago was crap. 5 vials of prop were all crashed. This wasn't a sudden event, but MLG's gear was sketchy enough that you wouldn't necessarily have seen it. Honestly except for guys losing money this is not a tragedy. Except for how boring the forum is right now. That's terrible. I really hope the other sponsors step up and help the people that lost money just so the topic of conversation changes. Seriously, hasn't anyone hit a PR or banged their cousin or something?

Fuckkk. never used mlg so dont really care. Mustve been scared he was gonna get caught or he was done doing it. And decided get all these orders and bam peace the fuck out. Fuckin asshole.

I found their gear to be pretty good, the test worked well and so did their Tren, IMO. I especially loved the Dbol and Winny (the orals I tried). I always got extras with my orders, and any order fuck ups were attended to quickly. I got crashed Mast once and he replaced them all. His prices were so cheap though that I kept in perspective that " you get what you pay for". The carrier oil was thick and labels crooked (if they had them at all) so I suspected quality was low. But it worked well enough for me, and for most everybody since they had quite a big following.

My recent order went through in early June without a hitch then I saw the SHTF with "where's my order" posts. Perhaps they got overwhelmed with orders and got too far behind to catch up? I heard there was a stampede of customers move over to MLG when OP closed for a couple months. Maybe that was the catalyst?

Idt he scammed honestly I think the guy got overwhelmed I mean I live in the north east and within a few months of him piping up you couldn't find any kind of gear but mlgs anywhere around here. And there's just no way in fuck anyone can say that his gear was fake I mean sales like that do t lie and the fact that I ran only mlg hear for the good part of a year and threw on at least 30 lbs muscle and lost God knows how much fat running only 250 mg test a week with a 6-8 Weeker of tren here and there, shit luckily I stocked up a bit and got like 8 viles tren e left :) no test tho had to hop on a new source working pretty good I guess but the first batch that came around here gave like 6 ppl cysts and is still have a lump on my ass from this shot lol

Idt he scammed honestly I think the guy got overwhelmed I mean I live in the north east and within a few months of him piping up you couldn't find any kind of gear but mlgs anywhere around here. And there's just no way in fuck anyone can say that his gear was fake I mean sales like that do t lie and the fact that I ran only mlg hear for the good part of a year and threw on at least 30 lbs muscle and lost God knows how much fat running only 250 mg test a week with a 6-8 Weeker of tren here and there, shit luckily I stocked up a bit and got like 8 viles tren e left :) no test tho had to hop on a new source working pretty good I guess but the first batch that came around here gave like 6 ppl cysts and is still have a lump on my ass from this shot lol

It was definitely a scam. Many members here posted up pictures of them sending mlg a fake email to place an order or get a list, and he replied very quickly. Yet they had guys like myself that received no email replys at all because he already had our money.. Dragged people along the entire time telling them that their order was shipped. Read around a little more and it'll all fall into place for you man. lol :coffee:

g2g. He's only taking orders that are minimum $1000 dollars though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Let it die guys, we got boned; forgive but never forget. We will have our justice in due time, karmas a bad bitch.

I will let this go as well. BUT.... i have ordered from the dude for a good 2 years straight. I have email after email of prompt and accurate replies. I know his Sust was on point as it was all i ran it for an extended period of time and i went from a 400 bench to 500 in about 6 months on and off his product. His Dbol seemed to do what all Dbol has done before and i also ran his Tren Ace and a shit ton of prop. I will say that i noticed his prop seemed to loose its "pop" the last order and he did seem to slip on his order accuracy, i attributed it to being busy, but he always was spot on to make it right. I guess i am just trying to make myself feel better and let everyone else know his labs showed in the green, i got good results with it, so i will move on NOW and rest easy and find a new home as well. Peace bros.

how many others have bit the dust here. And I am talking about sponsers gone bad. Does this happen a lot?

how many others have bit the dust here. And I am talking about sponsers gone bad. Does this happen a lot?

This is NOT common among long standing and reputable labs. It happens sometimes as the years go by, and good labs can go bad or scam and run on their way out, but the bulk of UGL's with good reputation and a long time in business make more by staying in business and keeping a good reputation than by stealing and running off.

although I will say I have seen some new hot labs come and go quickly this last year. But the main players have been the same for a minute

mlg is out buying a new jet ski with his hard earned cash from what i hear. i feel like i fell for one of those pay 20 dollar make 200 dollar scams on instagram haha

It was definitely a scam. Many members here posted up pictures of them sending mlg a fake email to place an order or get a list, and he replied very quickly. Yet they had guys like myself that received no email replys at all because he already had our money.. Dragged people along the entire time telling them that their order was shipped. Read around a little more and it'll all fall into place for you man. lol :coffee:

i havent been around in a while just been out chilling and killing ya know =p but damn my first love laid to rest RIP MLG!! And to think i posted so many tittie pix of my girl tp get mem of the month =\ aye it was a great run while it lasted lightnihgt fast tas and all dem freebeez but alas time to find a new lab to keep my test levels in the 100k ng/gl range for i am one crazy mother fucker

Back