• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bsp letro, success??

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My rats are becoming a lil lethargic, the gyno they developed seems to be subsiding, they need copius amounts of water and their skin dries out easier. Maybe I'm crashing their e2. Success? ?!!

Yes that's E2 crashing. Keep up on your water and don't be afraid to reduce your dose. I prefer not to crush it once the gyno progression is stopped. You might just want to keep it low, not crushed but low IMO. But that's just me

also, depending on what you're doing with your cycle, some people have success adding a high-androgen like proviron or mast to help with the gyno but not have to crush estrogen into the dust

be careful not to injure a joint while E is low too

Thanks bro, all I have right now is test, so for another week I'll keep the dose high then taper down to .25 a day. I wanna makecsure it's gonna go away seeing as I can't afford surgery, I figure it'll balance back out anyway from aromitaze.

It will come back fast once you reduce and then stop taking it. In fact, make sure you taper off slowly so that you don't get an estrogen rebound when letro starts letting the aromatase go

For sure, is .25 a day a good on cycle dose once I have everything under control and taper down? Or am I probably just gonna hace to find my sweet spot?

For sure, is .25 a day a good on cycle dose once I have everything under control and taper down? Or am I probably just gonna hace to find my sweet spot?

You'll have to see for yourself. AI dosage is highly individual. If you can dial it in with bloodwork that is always best. I personally require a much higher AI dose than pretty much anybody else normally would so I'm definitely not the one to follow for your own dosage

You'll have to see for yourself. AI dosage is highly individual. If you can dial it in with bloodwork that is always best. I personally require a much higher AI dose than pretty much anybody else normally would so I'm definitely not the one to follow for your own dosage

Well, thank you very much for the info, if I run some mast to help, how small of a dose can I run?

Back