• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what happened to mlg

seems like they disappeared off the forum and i placed an order last week:wits:

why in the world would you place an order with them with whats been going on, its been a hot topic now for a good amount of time

Wish I woulda known that before I placed one a month ago. Kinda figured it out though when he wouldn't reply to my email address i placed a order with but would send prices out to a different email account that asked if he was taking orders

Dude i got burned too and feel worst cause i backed mlg and stood up for them only to look like a heel ..

ive been dealing with mlg since January of this year .....my last order they F**ked me over $$$$$$$

Dude i got burned too and feel worst cause i backed mlg and stood up for them only to look like a heel ..

Dude you have nothing to worry about! I too was an MLG guy. You stood by what you had known to be true and solid. He (MLG) was on point for many and for a long while.

Not sure what happened as he seemed to have it wired, but it is done now and i would suggest for the Dawg Pound to move on and support a legit source. :D

Peace bros.

Yea we all got FUCKED! I too stood behind MLG. but thats the nature of the business. My order was placed a month ago. My cycle was stopped abruptly and lose money as well.... looks like we need another source. Place small orders in the future so it doesnt hurt your bank so bad.... lesson learned.... Now off to find another source!

IML Gear Cream!
Found a pic of MLG

chow.gif

I think he took this right before getting on the plane back to china.

Nah he WU all the money he made back to china to convert it to CNY currency.

Heard he was gonna use it all to start a Nike factory.

Nah he WU all the money he made back to china to convert it to CNY currency.

Heard he was gonna use it all to start a Nike factory.

Hahaha or gucci pocket book knock off sweat shop ..:p

If you placed an order with MLG last week....geez, never mind.

Back