• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for the pit.

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Honest question, why do I see reps and super fanboys of sources getting tds from other sources? If it were for something that one source didn't carry I would understand. But if you promote a source why would you have multiple orders for simple shit from other sources? I only go one place, but for others it might show you don't trust the source you rep for. Any insight?

Its good to experience gear from other sources... When you get into a pinch and youre source goes down or closed shop then you arent scrambling to find legit gear.

Olympus was closed for a long time. I had a backup source. And I used them quite a bit.

Just cause you work at Mcdonalds dosn't mean you have to eat there all the time....just sayin

I agree with the OP being closed but the mc Donald's thing doesn't make sense when it come to gear. If I use something that is legit and priced well, why would you go anywhere else or multiple places? Just my opinion but I guess everyone is different.

one reason: just because it's legit and priced well, doesn't mean it's the best. another reason: i'll continually try new sources over the years just to see what their product is like. i like having general knowledge about other labs' products for recommendations for friends etc. that are dead set on trying a certain brand.

one reason: just because it's legit and priced well, doesn't mean it's the best. another reason: i'll continually try new sources over the years just to see what their product is like. i like having general knowledge about other labs' products for recommendations for friends etc. that are dead set on trying a certain brand.

Great reasons right here.

Just cause you work at Mcdonalds dosn't mean you have to eat there all the time....just sayin

This. Shit I order from a bunch of sponsors.... some have different compounds, running specials or maybe its God Damn Merica and ill do as I plz! Lolz

But its also bout keeping up relations and what is g2g or not.

Last edited:
I'm no rep, but just because one source is great for one situation doesn't mean they are another. Case in point my FAVORITE source is pricey with a minimum. When I wanted to give a few vials of trenA a try and already had two, it makes no sense to hit an expensive ass minimum and get less gear when I have no idea how tren is going to treat me. Plus if you don't try it, you'll never know if there is something better out there. I'm a loyal customer to about 4 sources and I use others. If one is shutdown or another is having a killer sale it's not a gamble for me, because I know them.

There's also the matter of forum politics. I had a rep try to lie and call me out as a punk, which can get a guy blackballed, but I have dealings with enough reps and sources that know I'm solid that that shit just bounced back on that rep and made him look stupid lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else find it funny Xsbobber can call someone else a "super fanboy" while sporting a sponsors avi?:coffee: lolz

^^ I'm not a fan boy. Just asking a simple question. Just was curious. Why does everyone get so angry. These are all good answers.

^^ I'm not a fan boy. Just asking a simple question. Just was curious. Why does everyone get so angry. These are all good answers.

Lol. Just pointing out the irony and busting your ballz man. But its like anything else, people shop around. Unless your at walmart... and that place just sux.

^^ wow! I don't give a shit that you don't use AMA. I'm a VIP that's why I fly their avatar. I was just asking a simple question because I was curious. Damn what a bunch of cry babies! Thanks to the people who actually gave a good answer. Rapter I know you were just bustin my balls.

^^ wow! I don't give a shit that you don't use AMA. I'm a VIP that's why I fly their avatar. I was just asking a simple question because I was curious. Damn what a bunch of cry babies! Thanks to the people who actually gave a good answer. Rapter I know you were just bustin my balls.

Not cry babies, and yes you bring up a good point. I've asked that question to myself many times.

I'm no rep, but just because one source is great for one situation doesn't mean they are another. Case in point my FAVORITE source is pricey with a minimum. When I wanted to give a few vials of trenA a try and already had two, it makes no sense to hit an expensive ass minimum and get less gear when I have no idea how tren is going to treat me. Plus if you don't try it, you'll never know if there is something better out there. I'm a loyal customer to about 4 sources and I use others. If one is shutdown or another is having a killer sale it's not a gamble for me, because I know them.

There's also the matter of forum politics. I had a rep try to lie and call me out as a punk, which can get a guy blackballed, but I have dealings with enough reps and sources that know I'm solid that that shit just bounced back on that rep and made him look stupid lol.
That's a good point. Thanks.

I have tried a few shops over the years but I do have my favorites. Once I find one I like I usually use them for quite a while before moving on.

However not all shops have the same prods. Its pretty hard to find some things so it does force you to shop around.

Honest question, why do I see reps and super fanboys of sources getting tds from other sources? If it were for something that one source didn't carry I would understand. But if you promote a source why would you have multiple orders for simple shit from other sources? I only go one place, but for others it might show you don't trust the source you rep for. Any insight?

.....your question very simply reminds me of another , that being,'what is the sound of one hand clapping'???

Get Shredded!
I like to have more than one good source of everything

also Ive been handed freebies before and if I didn't like them..someone asks me an opinion I tell them privately my opinion
however..if I like it..I figure I owe it to the shop to make a thread or log or recommend them to others publicly

I stick with know proven stuff...had more then one abscess drained by using a "rock solid" ugl that was pumped as the next coming of Pfizer Christ before....

Remember the more you dip your hand in the cookie jar...that motherfucker is gonna get the lid slammed on it...

we (me and the jack) have been fortunate to have never endured abcesses

I have never once had an abscess either thank god.

I stick with know proven stuff...had more then one abscess drained by using a "rock solid" ugl that was pumped as the next coming of Pfizer Christ before....

Remember the more you dip your hand in the cookie jar...that motherfucker is gonna get the lid slammed on it...

I have and it teached me a valuable lesson on blowout sales and special editions...

i got three sources and rarely do I look elsewhere. I have been looking at trying a few things out from a lab that one of my favorite drse jews is repping at.

I have and it teached me a valuable lesson on blowout sales and special editions...

i got three sources and rarely do I look elsewhere. I have been looking at trying a few things out from a lab that one of my favorite drse jews is repping at.

Lolz. We've been waiting bro

Back