• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

jeffy

Oh snap its that thread eh?! I ate 6 vics and been drinkin Miller High Life... maybe I can help?

Haha ya its THAT thread. Which I slept from 7 to 10 pm and now im wired on percs and sloppy on tequila now yall gotta entertain me

Ok here is a classy pic from this latina im currently having relations with

Attachments

• IMAG1585.jpg
    IMAG1585.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 34
JEFFY HELP! I drank to much tekillya after eating my wifes percocets!

I've been good lately. But my advice is this: drink so much that you wake up with the most foul smelling urine/flank pain. And I need some more those percs, for research purposes.

Last edited:
GOD DAMN vc ive always had a hardspot for latinas. And jeff thats the plan ita only 2 a.m. here in the gamecock capital and I got a half a 5th left so thats the plan

Jeff I got a surgery on my deviated septum/tonsillectomy so hopefully ill be able to research the full effect of histamines and their potentiaters.

GOD DAMN vc ive always had a hardspot for latinas. And jeff thats the plan ita only 2 a.m. here in the gamecock capital and I got a half a 5th left so thats the plan

Really though. Believe it or not I've only mixed 7.5 of perf before with like 8 beers. This coming from a guy who can drink wayyyyy more than that. I did not enjoy the synergistic feeling at all... Not one bit. I'll take a perc after a good workout any day. Although I went through addiction once, glad that's gone.

Been there done that i used to eat 80mg oxys n not feel em. I am also glad thats over. Now that ive been away from it all i have better self control. And can actually get a buzz from a few vics or percs. Once n a while ill smoke a few trees but other than that im usually sober. My ol lady had 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed yesterday and lets just say she aint stingy ;)

Been there done that i used to eat 80mg oxys n not feel em. I am also glad thats over. Now that ive been away from it all i have better self control. And can actually get a buzz from a few vics or percs. Once n a while ill smoke a few trees but other than that im usually sober. My ol lady had 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed yesterday and lets just say she aint stingy ;)

Ill trade nudez and gearz for those.

Lmao you wouldnt want these. They are only the bummy 5mgs. But when I get surgery you bet id trade. I can tough out pain but ill never ever be big enough.

Last edited:

Yup.... Darkest period of my life.

Last edited:
Ok here is a classy pic from this latina im currently having relations with

If you zoom in closely you can see a hint of lip sticking out, about half a mile south from her fart hole (which you can't see, obviously). Now, let's see that twatwaffle. :jerkit:

Get Shredded!
Always liked roxys more than percs. I mean we gotta think about liver health here

Crack is whack

An 8 ball of coke was often involved in my better nights back in the day though

Back