• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice?

mrtrey5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am ready for my first cycle. I have been weight training since 17 yrs old and am 25 yrs old now. I served 5 years in the military and am going back in. I will be trying to get into spec ops. I need some advice on what i should use for my cycle. I need something that doesn't hurt my run time. So far through my research it looks like equipoise and winstrol are my best options. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks

Here is the BEST advice you will get, ready? DON'T use gear if you're going out for SF!!!!

You going to juice up until you leave? What about pct? Selection process will be a bitch if you're coming off cycle. If you get selected there will be no time for the gym.

great point and i have thought about this. I am under no time restraints and can reenlist whenever therefore I ca do a complete cycle including pct. I will not go through selection for at the very least another 5 months. Not going to go into details but that is the situation. Also I disagree with no gym time if selected. Part of their job is to be in great physical shape, so no gym time makes zero sense. Thank you for your input though, it is greatly appreciated and I will consider it. Its a big decision I just want as much of an advantage as i can get.

Last edited:
Goals? Are you just trying to get bigger and stronger?

Testosterone, and only testosterone. Look for the Newb 1st cycle stickie in the Anabolic Steroids section for a detailed cycle layout.

Make sure you research the possible side effects and how to mitigate them before you start. Understanding what could go wrong is so much more important than understanding what could go right.

Thanks for your service, and good luck getting that SF spot!

awesome! thank you i will look into it and do as much research as possible thanks.

goals - size doesn't matter as long as im stronger and faster. ive been seeing some people say eq helped their run so im thinking of running test and eq. its a process and im researching as much as i can

Last edited:
Back