• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Zero libido among other problems

Tykeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys need some advice.
I've had no libido for months & also very hard to reach orgasm & if I do it's dull . Labcorp blood results indicate estrogen at 18.8 on scale of 7.6 - 42.6 , test 2785, free 51, prolactin & progesterone lower to mid range on scale. Rbc, hematocrit & hemoglobin all are just a few points out of the bracket on the high side . I have never donated blood. I'm not sure how much this effects these #'s ? I've been on for two years at different dosages but nothing over 250 week. Currently on 250 sus & recently added NPP for joints 6 weeks ago at 150 per week. I plan to drop the test dosage to 200 after testosterone results coming in so high & wanted to bump the NPP up to 200 but I assume this is probably not a good idea? Just don't seem to be getting any joint relief at 150 per week. Nuts have been shrunk up for over a year. I was going to try & jump start those guys the other day with HCG thinking this could be the problem & acne blew up so bad after 1000 units I quit. Thanks for any thoughts on this!

Donate blood if you can. That probably won't solve it.

What type of AI are you running? Letro shuts me down.

How's your mental state? Problems outside your lifestyle? Work home stress?

Aside from bloods.. I'm pondering what you diet is like? Are you taking any supplements? How about vitamins/minerals?

I'm wondering if you may infact be suffering from zinc deficiency..Try increasing your Zinc in your diet,just a small deficiency can be a disaster..
I'd also suggest taking some Vitamin E,It's properties for being king (or at times queen) of the sex nutrients..Also magnesium,it regulates the production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters that modulate the sense/urge with the libido..

I would reevaluate your diet,and nutritional intake and take it from there!

Seriously, invest in some Zink,and vitamin-E

Maybe I'm off here but Proviron works wonders on my libido and I notice your free test is, surprisingly, low considering your overall test; give it a shot. Mood enhancement, will REALLY free up that test, binds to SHBG and it can even raise your LH, maybe not enough to bring your raisins back to walnuts but it may be just enough to make you wanna start humping again.

Maybe I'm off here but Proviron works wonders on my libido and I notice your free test is, surprisingly, low considering your overall test; give it a shot. Mood enhancement, will REALLY free up that test, binds to SHBG and it can even raise your LH, maybe not enough to bring your raisins back to walnuts but it may be just enough to make you wanna start humping again.
Good advice.
Winny @ 100 mg a day also works.

How long have you been on? I can't explain why, but getting back to a real trt level with some hcg really does wonders for me every so often and I mean a REAL trt level, like 7-800, but then again my free test will be out of range on the high end when I'm at a 900.

I love reading the guys on here that jump in to help people in need. I was just trolling around and saw the solid responses
To help this guy and I'm impressed with the knowledge base you guys posses not to mention taking time out to help someone in need. Much respect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back