• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3 Day Crash Diet Help

MC5789

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short: I've been hired to model this weekend. I'm only gonna have on low cut jeans and shoes and I need to be shirtless for 4 hours. Right now I'm 185lbs @ 8% body fat. I look decent, but I want to be as dry and lean as possible as fast as possible. I need to look solid by Saturday afternoon. My goals were eventually to start competing in mens physique but that was years down the road. Basically I don't know anything about contest prep or photoshoot prep, only because I didn't get into that phase of my training yet. Any tips are appreciated guys thanks!

Ask bushmaster or mr waters, as they have been mentioned as competing.

Curious on this also. The way I do it is all wrong but it works for me but I feel like shit. Less intake fasted am cardio and cardio at night. If you do it in pm could you share brother?

3 days? I'd personally do 1200 cals/day. Protein source plain and broccoli only and water. Faster cardio in the morning for an hour lift each day and cardio at night before bed and a pre bed shake. I'd do a moderate carb up the night before the shoot to fill back out unless you're fine with looking depleted with as little sodium as possible (would probably just use plain rice) and would probably drink a glass of red wine the night before as well. Limit water intake the day of and call it at that.

Someone with show experience skills be able to help you out more than I can, they'll probably tell you not to carb up prior to for all I know.

Thank you guys for the tips! I did a ton of research yesterday but I appreciate the help! I already have a low carb head ache

Break out the enema now and eat one meal today and no meals tomorrow sept protein shake. Grab a stare climbed if you must since short on time. Probably only time I would advise an enema but you sound desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol Nothing is going in my ass! So wednesday I did 50 carbs 2 gallons of water, chicken and broccoli meals. shake before bed. Yesterday was the same. Today Im cutting to 25 carbs and minimal water. I did fasted cardio, doing legs and abs later this afternoon. And probably more cardio before bed with a glass of red wine. I woke up today feeling okay. hopefully I can drop the last of the water before tomorrow. I feel decent enough at this point. The low carb headache sucks so fucking bad, and I'm very very tired. Once this is over I'm eating a large triple cheese pizza with pepperoni by myself. I have no idea how to post pictures here, I'd show you guys progress pics but idk

Back