• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's Your Ideal BF% For Gains

bar_belle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guy or gals...I'm sitting at 15% and making progress. May dial that down to 13%. Interested in learning about what works for you.

Idk but I feel like I look my best at 11% good mix of being lean and still looking full. Never been interested in being freakishly shredded but no one likes fat either

Males and females differ, females look good at a higher bf%.

I'm not really concerned about looking good as much as I am about what the % is needed for gains. Interesting to learn what works for men or women. I showed you mine; just asking you to show me yours ;)

I'm not really concernd about looking good as much as I am about what the % is needed for gains. Interesting to learn what works for men or women. I showed you mine; just asking you to show me yours ;)
Honestly I think it varies so much from person to person. ..gender to gender. ...Personally I can be at 10% and still be full..6pk..etc...I have dropped to 8% and felt very small...although it does show off the 8pk...which I don't get at 10-11%....I personally think 10% or above and your still able to make gains...but like I said. ..we all vary so much..!! Just my .02cents... -----peace

Honestly I think it varies so much from person to person. ..gender to gender. ...Personally I can be at 10% and still be full..6pk..etc...I have dropped to 8% and felt very small...although it does show off the 8pk...which I don't get at 10-11%....I personally think 10% or above and your still able to make gains...but like I said. ..we all vary so much..!! Just my .02cents... -----peace

Thanks! I appreciate your input. Seriously. I can get lean and not have love handles, but my muscles are slower to build. Looking for the sweet spot. Again, thanks for feedback on what you're experience has been.

I prefer girls to be 35% +

cuz itz hawt

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks! I appreciate your input. Seriously. I can get lean and not have love handles, but my muscles are slower to build. Looking for the sweet spot. Again, thanks for feedback on what you're experience has been.

I would say a good way to lose love handles and put on solid muscle at the same time is to get a really good diet figured out for YOUR body...and fine tune that diet till your getting the desired results. .!!! ...and you will lose weight/fat/love handles....but put on muscle..!!! AGAIN...diets differ with genders..BUT SO IMPORTANT. .!!!-----peace

Agreed. I want to be sure I get enough kcal to gain, but not overdo unnecessarily. The Holy Grail of balance.

10-14 percent anything less or more i do not like.

Guy or gals...I'm sitting at 15% and making progress. May dial that down to 13%. Interested in learning about what works for you.

Bar_Bell! When I'm on cycle I aim for my BF to be around 15%. Off cycle I struggle to keep my BF below 20% and retain enough mass to be happy with the way I look. Just my .02!

Is this thread implying that you're body functions better at certain levels of bodyfat? :coffee:

As long as I feel healthy the gainzzz come nicely.

i don't really think there is a "best" BF % to be at for gains if you're on gear as long as you're not so low that you're hurting the functioning of certain systems. there's tons of people that stay under 10% on GH/slin and gain like motherfuckers :coffee:

The question here is, can body fat be metabolized and used for glycogen or repair for your muscles?

I dunt really think it helps too much.

bb065572772eedbf23c69826b7ce2ab7.jpg

In retrospect my personal concern is about whether I can be leaner and still produce quality muscle gains. And the answer is yes so long as I'm not "overdoing it" in any direction. Keep up nutrition, get rest, apply the marinade, and elevate my heart rate periodically. Groan, such a sensible answer. No drama.

Thank you, guys, for your input.

Gotta a love some love handles on woman :kiss:...now not sayin obese:nono:

LOL! I feel ya. Love to handle, thus love handles.

If a female has a real nice muscular tone...All around. ..There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with a nice pinch to handle...it's actually hot...it's these tiny little scrawny bikini models...or females that live on energy drinks...and appetite suppressants that look terrible. ..NOTHING beats a well TONED/BUILT female even if she has a cute lil pinch to jiggle..!!! TOO SKINNY....ick

Im interested in lowerin bf too....

I don't think body fat is the measuring stick for gaining LBM.

Being in a calorie surplus with proper macros is what I would focus on.

10-15% is perfect bulking bf for me, if I'm more than 15% I feel too fat and under 10% I feel like shit

12-15% is def the sweet spot for most people. You want a little bit of blubber when you are trying to grow, as it gives you a bit of a leeway so to speak for the musclez. Getting "clean, hard, nice gains" is bullshit. :)

Back