• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jeffey

Jeffy is too active to be a MOD. Gotta post less and randomly show up every week or so to neg everyone.

Miss you ZYX :kiss:

No negs, equality for all. I'm a liberal pussy.. Unless you cross me, America, the eagles, or soccer :kiss:

who doesn't love jiffy ????

dcs-183b_1z.jpg

I heard jeffey is an alcoholic and goes to the gym with blood shot eyes smelling like liquor and scares everyone.

I don't know about you guys, but I just really enjoy listening to guys use foul language on the radio. Its great. God bless XM radio.

I've only listened to xm once. It was when I took my girlfriend, now wife to San Diego, rented a cedes, trying to be hard. It worked.

I don't know about you guys, but I just really enjoy listening to guys use foul language on the radio. Its great. God bless XM radio.

I listen to the metal and rock channels and Howard Stern. Who elsr curses

I listen to the metal and rock channels and Howard Stern. Who elsr curses

Did you not listen to the radio clip from the last page? Its freaking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

I've only listened to xm once. It was when I took my girlfriend, now wife to San Diego, rented a cedes, trying to be hard. It worked.

Next time you're in SD, :callme:

:kiss:

Did you not listen to the radio clip from the last page? Its freaking hilarious.

Thats the guy who did the racist rant on twitter this week, right

I heard jeffey is an alcoholic and goes to the gym with blood shot eyes smelling like liquor and scares everyone.

When I wake up, whenever I wake up, I'll immediately eat 50 of anadrol, 50 of proviron, pin 200mg of tren a, 400 of tren e, 500 of test, then eat another 50 of proviron sub lingually

I forgot some expensive Gatorade prime.. I'll drink four of those

yup :D

Get Shredded!
.... isnt a MOD yet, wtf not?:coffee:

That's on a need to know basis and you don't need to know.

FYI - His last rusty trombone attempt was utterly useless, until he can improve there won't even be a consideration.

Back