• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroid Crystallization in my freakin' leg!

wittler7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Forums!
I am on my 3rd cycle! I inject every 3 days (1 ml, 250 test e and 150 tren e) into my quads, if my quads are still recovering then I'll inject into my delts but primarily I inject into my quads. I usually have PIP for about 3-5 days after injection because of the high concentration of the oil mix.
----->

On Thursday I injected and Saturday I went to the city springs (62 °F year around) and now the leg with the most recent injection is in serious pain. I was in the pool for around 1-1.5 hrs and I think I might have crystallized the steroids, if that is even possible, and now it hurts like a mother fucker!
----->

Sleeping sucks because of constant pain + tren sleeping side effects.
What can I expect and what should I do?

Set in a hot tub till the hormone redissolves. Jk, bro. Never heard of that. I don't think that's possible but I don't know.

Sounds like just a bad injection.. The oils could be sitting on/around a nerve,causing the excessive pain/discomfort.. TestE is is not known for crashing as easily,compared to it's counterpart (Testcyp).. Test cyp is real sensitive/delicate and tends to crash at high concentrations..It's just a local reaction,followed by irritation in the surrounding tissue..
Use hot compresses,rotate on and off the site,this will assist with a higher concentration of blood flow to the general area.This will yield some temporary relief as well as speeding up the recovery..You can massage the area lightly, but this could agitate and prolong the site pain..Rubbing the area often can help assist with dispersing the concentration/volume of the compound,or whatever is left in the area..
Just monitor the area, and if it begin to get red, outline the area with a pen or market, this will help you determine if in fact it increases in size!

If the site pain continues and its followed by swelling and/or fever, contact your physician soon as possible!

Like I stated, it sounds like a bad injection to me..

How many shots have you taken so far? and did you reuse the same pin multiple times,and/or used the same syringe to extract the compounds from each independent vial?

Check to see if your gear crashed by looking at it under a light..

Thanks Vision for the awesome reply.
This is my 3rd cycle and I have never had a problem with a bad injection (I have never pulled blood into the syringe when aspirating).
I have injected about 14 times this cycle. At least 4 from this current vial. I never reuse pins or syringes. I use a separate pin to pull the gear out and a separate pen to inject it. I already checked the vial and I am sure the gear is not crashed. The steroid mix is 400mg/ml which is a lot more concentrated than I am use to but after 14 injections I think my muscles are more adapted to it. This is my first tren cycle, I usually use 250mg/ml of test e.
I did inject in my delt a during the beginning of my cycle and had a long period of pain and redness. I circled the red area but it never got bigger and eventually turned into a bruise. This time it feels like my entire quad is on fire and the pain runs from the top of my outer quad to my knee.
Thanks in advance for all the help!

My first cycle on test hurt pretty bad I wasnt informed on pip lol is this a newer site that u usually dont hit or maybe a different brand ur using I feel u bro just rub it out and see if the next site experiences the same pain might wanna not hit that spot too often just my opinion

Sounds more just like PIP tbh. I get it bad for no reason every once in a while (at least no reason that I'm aware of)

Don't get it often anymore but when I do it sometimes takes 48 hours to be comfortable again. 500mg of motrin helps a lot.

Did you inject into quads after doing a rough a leg workout

Thanks Vision for the awesome reply.
This is my 3rd cycle and I have never had a problem with a bad injection (I have never pulled blood into the syringe when aspirating).
I have injected about 14 times this cycle. At least 4 from this current vial. I never reuse pins or syringes. I use a separate pin to pull the gear out and a separate pen to inject it. I already checked the vial and I am sure the gear is not crashed. The steroid mix is 400mg/ml which is a lot more concentrated than I am use to but after 14 injections I think my muscles are more adapted to it. This is my first tren cycle, I usually use 250mg/ml of test e.
I did inject in my delt a during the beginning of my cycle and had a long period of pain and redness. I circled the red area but it never got bigger and eventually turned into a bruise. This time it feels like my entire quad is on fire and the pain runs from the top of my outer quad to my knee.
Thanks in advance for all the help!

You might also be injecting to high up on your quad. I have been injecting for many years into my quad, squirted some blood quit a few times but never had pip of any kind, never had a problem injecting more on top outer side of quad.

I have done also about 50 cycles now all together, I inject every week all year long, because I never go off anymore, just cruise and blast. doing 2-3 blasts a year now.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the response.
This is not a new injecting spot. I have probably injected into this quad muscle at least 20-30 times. Today the muscle feels much better and I can walk a little better but this was by far the worst PIP I have ever gotten. I couldn't do anything that required me to use my left quad. Walking and stairs were a bitch. I am behind on my next injection by 2 days because I didn't want both of my legs to be in serious pain. Tonight before I work out upper body I will inject 1ml into my other quad muscle. I will even heat up the oil first which I have never done before, hopefully that will help. If you guys have any advice on heating up oil before injecting let me know!
I do inject pretty high on my quad muscle, so I might try injecting much lower next time. I use a 1.5 inch needle but probably stick in 1.25 inches of it. I'll try not going so deep next time.

Thanks everyone for the response.
This is not a new injecting spot. I have probably injected into this quad muscle at least 20-30 times. Today the muscle feels much better and I can walk a little better but this was by far the worst PIP I have ever gotten. I couldn't do anything that required me to use my left quad. Walking and stairs were a bitch. I am behind on my next injection by 2 days because I didn't want both of my legs to be in serious pain. Tonight before I work out upper body I will inject 1ml into my other quad muscle. I will even heat up the oil first which I have never done before, hopefully that will help. If you guys have any advice on heating up oil before injecting let me know!
I do inject pretty high on my quad muscle, so I might try injecting much lower next time. I use a 1.5 inch needle but probably stick in 1.25 inches of it. I'll try not going so deep next time.

You injecting deep enough, the deeper should be the less pip. keep injecting high on thigh just more to the side of the thigh and see if that helps. When I said high in previous post I meant more to the front of quad, you wanna divide your quad in 4 quarters inject into top outside quarter but more to side of quad. To heat it up just hold syringe under hot water, it will heat it enough.

Pin somewhere else dude. For gods sakes, if it fucking hurts, stop pinning in the same spot.

IML Gear Cream!
I do inject more than just this spot. Like I said, this is my 3rd cycle so my quads and delts are very use to being injected into. If I have any lingering pain in the spot from my last injection, I move onto a different one (usually onto my delts). When I inject into my quads, I always inject on the outside but today I will try the top of it and hope all goes well along with heating up the oil in the syringe under hot water. The image below shows where I usually inject, but up the leg more closer to the mole/freckle in the image.
(http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/Ludacris2005/IMG_0056.jpg)

I do inject more than just this spot. Like I said, this is my 3rd cycle so my quads and delts are very use to being injected into. If I have any lingering pain in the spot from my last injection, I move onto a different one (usually onto my delts). When I inject into my quads, I always inject on the outside but today I will try the top of it and hope all goes well along with heating up the oil in the syringe under hot water.

Back